Restaurant reviews 2020/2021/2022

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to go!

Is the only option the tasting/chef's menu? (Which is what I'd do anyway)
Only one menu this year, tasting. It’s extremely well thought out and diverse.

Nice wine list with some reasonable options.

This & La Gaia are the best restaurants on the island, and different enough to make both worth it.

Only one menu this year, tasting. It’s extremely well thought out and diverse.

Nice wine list with some reasonable options.

This & La Gaia are the best restaurants on the island, and different enough to make both worth it.
Thanks! I have both on my list 🙂

while the pacha restaurant isn't exactly cheap, it's actually not overly expensive neither and the quality of food is usually really decent. various people on this forum have been using the 'dinner and club entry' formula over the years and AFAIK people have always been happy.

yeah, I do work for pacha now, but believe me I'd say the exact same thing if I was still with spotlight. it's genuinely a good deal and a nice evening / night out combo!
Would you recommend that over Cafe Del Mar?

How can you go clubbing right after having a heavy 100€ per person full course dinner :)? Or shall I invest that 100€ on liquids/cocktails 😆

I wouldn't spend that kind of money on a meal and probably wouldn't go out straight after either, if anything because of geography, although on next visit I could see us eating at say Anita's and then heading down to Dalias after, just for convenience.

Thanks for thé Link Tiffany
170€ thé menu ,i vé already ate for 250€ in Vip Room restaurant in Paris , i will Ask mate if hé IS in and if so i will post pictures and procès.

Ps:if i spend 170€ on this menu it means No parties that day as i will be over my budget 🤔
Some photos and prices may help to give people the will to go or NOT beside info on website

ok so yes for food, 100% better yes
Great. We’re going to treat ourselves as it’s our honeymoon but I’m not keen to splash out for something that will disappoint. So, Pacha is on the list. Cafe Del Mar is definitely off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back