Resistance 2019

Ooof, Tiesto at Pacha in 2012 was a SERIOUS sweat box
I went about 5 years ago to the Radio 1 weekend there and it was dangerously full, no question. As soon as were we in we were jammed together and swept along in a sea of people. My GF was petrified and I was seriously worried for both our safety. We tried to leave immediately but in the end we found a small area right at the back where the fire exits are and stayed there. I've never experienced anything like it.

Full review coming later but Privilege was definitely maximum capacity last night between peak of 2-4am - at least 20 minute queue to reach the dome. Very difficult to move around the vista room and surrounding bars were 10 minute queues for a drink...

Saying that, I have only attended Privilege on coxys birthday’s and must say it is my favourite club on the island when the place is
Banging like it was last night.

Charlotte De witte was incredible in the vista room, some amazing techno - the last hour there was a good amount of room to manoeuvre. We tried to enter the main room for cox/dice but decided to stick with the vista for quality of music/space reasons.
You made the right move - maybe that’s why I / we thought it was OK. Tons of people came into that room, looked shocked at the pace, and farked off leaving us space to dance.

Aside from the huge Deetron track that got posted earlier up, here's a few more tracks from the Coxy/Nic B2B:

The opening dozen or so selections were groovy and funky, reminiscent of those days at Sands:

They also played Peggy Gou - It Makes You Forget and a killer remix of Roberto Surace - Joys with a lot more bite than the original mix.

Tune of the night from CDW:

This is not a test - Hell Driver

?
Oh she let us have it for sure. Picks of the bunch for me where Glorious by Dast, Alignment - Nothing is Ever Gone (I believe is the name). Her new track Form that's coming out and ofcourse the likes of Gates of Dawn, Kailedoscope, Perversity and Schmaucher's House of House mix all still getting spins which just fit her sets so perfectly. She was in top form

Not sure if I read this on here or workers group page but definitely heard that. I wasn't there so can't comment just a thought

I was there and no areas were closed.

Sounds like these workers group consist of a bunch of kids doing their first or second season in Ibiza...

Oh she let us have it for sure. Picks of the bunch for me where Glorious by Dast, Alignment - Nothing is Ever Gone (I believe is the name). Her new track Form that's coming out and ofcourse the likes of Gates of Dawn, Kailedoscope, Perversity and Schmaucher's House of House mix all still getting spins which just fit her sets so perfectly. She was in top form
Loved all of it but she let Kaleidoscope go on a bit too long... maybe it’s because I’ve heard it played to death.

So nice to see there are other people that like it super hard & banging ??

I was there and no areas were closed.

Sounds like these workers group consist of a bunch of kids doing their first or second season in Ibiza...
Quite possibly or maybe mixed up with rooms etc but someone wasn't happy this morning.

Glad all rooms are open I want to explore when I attend.

I remember walking over from Nick the Greeks house with Sid ,Jon sa trinxa and Sean Campbell and they had a key for some back door.... when we got there some people were already waiting for who had the key..?
#goodtimes. RIP Nick ?

Before 11?! I never arrive in clubs in Ibiza before 3 AM...
Is this a joke or serious?

Why arrive so late? Your missing out on some quality djs by missing half the night! Only turning up to see a headliner is not what it’s all about imo.

Personally I like arrive early, catch the warm up sets to get a feel for things, and watch the night build up around me.

Edit: I should add I am aware a lot of people do arrive to clubs late in Ibiza, just never really understood it myself. Your paying the best part of €40-€60 to get in and instead of hearing some quality music and making the most of it inside the venue people would prefer to be elsewhere.

Back