RECORD car hire?

Fantastic.

I was well impressed with the price.

10 days for €190. They even offered us a second driver for no extra cost :)

Fantastic.

I was well impressed with the price.

10 days for €190. They even offered us a second driver for no extra cost :)
They are super professional, very nice team, you will not regret your choice.
The service of airport delivery is very useful, no queue, even if you're late they are always here on time

who did you get your battered Skoda with Phil? :lol:

we're going with HIPER this time

Hiper. I can't recommend them highly enough. Don't even look elsewhere now.

They don't take debit cards but they also don't block your credit card. They take a fuel deposit of a full tank which is refunded when you return the car full.

im putting this company RECORD GO on the black list for ever (didnt have issue my 1rs experience with them), wanted to save 100€ and at final spend 330€ so a loss of 230€ from what i paln :confused:

1rst they force me to take full insurance 230€ ,cliaming i have a debit card and not a credit, even i told them its written credit card on my card(debit+credit ) i've changed since opening for same reasons with other company that requyire credit card at airport (i wnet to seethem & they confirm that my card is a credit)

the car they gave me second day was old model meaning air con is bad,u can even fee the cold in the car, ibz was reallt hot july aug
lot of bum in the car with sometingn lay on floor , ive heard the noise scrating the road but already seen it 3 days later
so change car 2 nd time and they gave old ar again with bard air con...

leaving ibz, they charge me 102€ for dirt in the car, i had time to go to supermatket buy stuff to clean it but i was too tire :spank: to think & do it , because of my state of tirene :D

Well i will complain & hope to get back those 230€ for extrainsurance they force me to take

im putting this company RECORD GO on the black list for ever (didnt have issue my 1rs experience with them), wanted to save 100€ and at final spend 330€ so a loss of 230€ from what i paln :confused:

1rst they force me to take full insurance 230€ ,cliaming i have a debit card and not a credit, even i told them its written credit card on my card(debit+credit ) i've changed since opening for same reasons with other company that requyire credit card at airport (i wnet to seethem & they confirm that my card is a credit)

the car they gave me second day was old model meaning air con is bad,u can even fee the cold in the car, ibz was reallt hot july aug
lot of bum in the car with sometingn lay on floor , ive heard the noise scrating the road but already seen it 3 days later
so change car 2 nd time and they gave old ar again with bard air con...

leaving ibz, they charge me 102€ for dirt in the car, i had time to go to supermatket buy stuff to clean it but i was too tire :spank: to think & do it , because of my state of tirene :D

Well i will complain & hope to get back those 230€ for extrainsurance they force me to take

Out of interest, which tariff did you take out of the 3? I've been looking at their website today and the first 2 seem too good to be true (the ones with 1100 euro excess)

309€ full insurance is the one with 1100€ excess, u dont have choice if they consider ur card as a non debit card.
i m still waiting for the refund 230€ otherwise ill denunce them to company fraud related...
yes price looks too good to be true, but avoid them as they l lfind excuses to taxe u more money (230+102€ dirt)332€ AFIC w

Back