Reader Poll: who is the...............

tell him he can rest assured that he wont get mugged as there a no "goats" around!!

If anyone spots him, he drives an Audi Q7 has a silly little beard thing and from all accounts know's his architecture and sustainability speak.

And does not smile ever. Was class in the office. Hardly any reds (we are in the city centre, not cheshire) so you almost feel the hatred being thrown over with the glances.

Freddiehamster.jpg

anyone who contributes on an editorial level to this piece of s**t!!!

found this on another forum:

a simple guide to the jordan/andre circus - how true it is I don't know... but it is a cynical game....

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm with someone last night who works in that world (PR and stuff).

And they explained to me in precise detail the 'grotesque genius' of her PR machine.

I was 'Der...how?'

So he then goes...

Well Peter's PR are passing him off as the good guy. He's been clever and being pictured with the Kids.
Everyone goes...'Ahhh..'

Jordan in the mean time is cavorting round Ibiza like a singleton does.
Unfortunately the paps make it look as if she's living out the last days of Soddam and Gamorrah.
Uh oh! lots of Joe public don't like this...they can do it of course, but not Jordan who's meant to be still shouting and nagging Peter.

Then Pete goes and lands all kind of 'nation favourite' jobs like 'celebrity reporter on GMTV' with Lorraine, while Jordan (stupidly has a face to face with Piers Morgan).

To Joe Public Lorraine = Hurrah!
Piers = Boooo!

She pulls out a card though (not quite the aces, they are for later) but Jack or Queen...she lost a baby.
Doesn't quite work and Pete retains a dignified silence (more browny points with JP (Joe or Joanne Public that means).

So now the PR people go into overdrive.
And she suddenly annouces (via the press) that she's been raped.
A dreadful awful thing to happen to anyone (male or female) that gets you a lot of sympathy AND a guaranteed front page.

Then (and he get's excited now, explaining the twisted genius of it) what can make it even bigger?
I'm like...'bigger than rape?
He's like 'Yes yes! :idea:
I'm like..'Umm I don't know...murder?
He's like..'Jesus, come on! Have a think...in this day and age what would be the icing on the cake..'
Me (Silence)...
Him..'Think Ulrika'
Me...'Ahh, it was someone famous'
Him YES!!!! Genius isn't it?
Now everyone's talking about it/her and she's getting people back on side see?

Me..Ah right...f*ckin hell. Is it really that thought out? Honestly?

Him..Of course you f*ckin tit! Everything is planned, everything!! But there's more..

Me...Really? That's not all..

Him..'No f*ckin way...now it's the ace card..'

Me...What can that be?

Him..'That Peter KNEW and is now saying he didn't. I mean how cruel is that!!!'

Me...F*ckin hell...is that what she's gonna do?

Him...'Of course. Because then it's completely turned to Peter being the bad guy and poor Jordan the victim.

Me..Jesus...and when will this happen?

Him...Tomorrow....

Have a look at todays papers....
And that is the world we live in.
Good or bad?
I don't know?
IT's been the same forever I suppose, spinning, PR, propaganda...

:eek:

Apparently - its all a publicity stunt full stop - they are planning a "back together at Christmas" story for the mags..... :?:?

either that or a "rapist named and shamed" bumper christmas special edition of OK magazine!!

the word on the street allegedly, is that she named a presenter from a late night music /yoof show from a good few years back to her crew on her programme......

I know who Alex Ferguson is but have no idea who the other two are. Chances are they're all a bunch of talked up chancers.

Back