Pyramid @ AMNESIA 2022 - Reviews & Reports

I did tonight sober after a heavier than planned Saturday night and I really enjoyed it. Exceeded my expectations. They really do give their tracks that bit more oomph in the live format and the laser show was great. All that was missing was some CO2 imo, but that would be nitpicking

The sound was spot on from every angle

Also had people who had previously attended their Printworks live shows say this was better

I did tonight sober after a heavier than planned Saturday night and I really enjoyed it. Exceeded my expectations. They really do give their tracks that bit more oomph in the live format and the laser show was great. All that was missing was some CO2 imo, but that would be nitpicking

Also had people who had previously attended their Printworks live shows say this was better
Totally agree, the music was fantastic. Nice to say hello to you , WIC even though we weren't quite on the same wavelength😀

Did anyone catch Special Request or Logic 1000? I know people rate him on here, but wasn't fussed about the stuff Kink was playing..

Agree. I was worried wouldn’t meet expectations. But man it did! Also great to see that Amnesia Terrace totally alive. The boys nailed it. Really need some more of this next year.

I thought KiNK was brilliant too. I think he just hit me at just the right moment. However, not 100% sure it was the best warm-up for Bicep, but I enjoyed it. He was playing pretty hard.

I thought KiNK was brilliant too. I think he just hit me at just the right moment. However, not 100% sure it was the best warm-up for Bicep, but I enjoyed it. He was playing pretty hard.

I was sober last night, in that I was only drinking vodka. Otherwise I might have enjoyed Kink a bit more. Just sounded a bit kind of generic to me. Maybe I'm just getting old.. :lol:

Full reports expected once you have all sobered up/woken up/come down later today
Kink and Bicep were fantastic. Was really good to see the performance in Amnesia - I've seen Bicep at Field Day and Brixton Academy and this topped it.

We left shortly after as it was so HOT in Amnesia and we couldn't handle it anymore. On the plus side got some sleep and feeling fresh today!

Props to the guy stood in front of me with tears streaming down his face throughout Bicep 😬

Definitely could have been Matt 😂

The build up to last night was fantastic. Matt had been looking forward to Bicep since we booked the tickets in June!! We had people around the house from 6pm last night and lots of talk of ‘we can’t peak too soon’ 🤣

Hardly anything eaten but LOTS drank and got on our bus at midnight.

Lucky enough to have a table above the terrace on the right hand side (looking at Bicep stage) and really close

It was hottttt and Matt was deep in the crowd so I watched Bicep from above (incred aircon). Amazing light show and everyone was LOVING it. Place went mad for their most well known tracks, and I totally agree that some co2 would have gone down a treat!

Absolutely emptied out as soon as they were done (weird to watch from above) so went down and danced for the rest of the night, eventually leaving at 630ish and waited about 5-10 mins for a cab.

Side note: the roof garden is a lovely little chill out spot.

Definitely could have been Matt 😂

The build up to last night was fantastic. Matt had been looking forward to Bicep since we booked the tickets in June!! We had people around the house from 6pm last night and lots of talk of ‘we can’t peak too soon’ 🤣

Hardly anything eaten but LOTS drank and got on our bus at midnight.

Lucky enough to have a table above the terrace on the right hand side (looking at Bicep stage) and really close

It was hottttt and Matt was deep in the crowd so I watched Bicep from above (incred aircon). Amazing light show and everyone was LOVING it. Place went mad for their most well known tracks, and I totally agree that some co2 would have gone down a treat!

Absolutely emptied out as soon as they were done (weird to watch from above) so went down and danced for the rest of the night, eventually leaving at 630ish and waited about 5-10 mins for a cab.

Side note: the roof garden is a lovely little chill out spot.
Sounds SO good!

Did you wait in the amnesia taxi queue? Not bad waiting time for taxi at all

Back