Pyramid @ AMNESIA 2022 - Reviews & Reports

Really good night! Amnesias always been my favourite club so was looking forward to such a promising lineup! Didn’t get there till 2 (spent to long on beach after Kalkbrenner) so missed one of my fave dj’s Dettman who had a full main room throbbing at this point as I opted to catch some kink and get a spot ready for Bicep! Opted to go over the far side to claim some space, which never became overrun. I was honestly expecting a massive crowd swell for bicep but stayed comfortable throughout! My first time seeing bicep and absolutely loved it, timed my first enhancement perfectly for when they just started going through the gears! For what’s essentially just electronica they craft it so well and pregress it perfectly through the 90 minutes. I definitely shed a few tears mixed in with the sweat, it’s really emotive music! Found kink was so so after being eager to catch him, didn’t really captivate the room for me… I don’t think the co2 would have worked with the bicep aesthetic, as much as it would have hyped the crowd!!

Straight to the main room after bicep and loved kraviz, really hard banging peak time techno tunes and had the crowd roaring! I don’t care where she’s from, just about the music, and she had me dancing, which is all that matters! Zonneveld was also banging and just what I needed after a week on the island with scarcely any techno! A little disjointed at times, maybe as he’s a “live” setup but fast and pounding and just the tonic!

Left at 6.15, straight in a taxi and even managed to share it with some strangers as I was flying solo!

A top night in ibizas best club!

What do people thing of the KVA sound systems, im not sold, the old v prof systems were much beefier in my opinion??

Also quick gripe of the holiday, if amnesia can sell a beer for 10 euros why do hi/Ushuaia charge 15 euros, sheer profiteering and extorting the very people that make their nights! I’ve avoided hi since opening for this reason and will also now boycott Ushuaia (and privilege if they open next year as planned). There just absolutely no need to treat people this way, or charge them 110 euros to get in (Calvin Harris door price). At some point us peasants must stand together and force change!!!

I popped i terrace a couple of times late on and special request was pretty average/ploddy. Prob a good follow up for bicep but not my bag. Had a few dancers though and good contrast musically to main room!

Interesting. I don't mind it slowed down a bit. Tho I think he can do all sorts of ravey and d'n'b stuff too?

Feeling like I’ve missed out.
Arriving on for a few days on 15th October, might have to go to Amnesia closing depending on the rest of the line up…

on spotlight unfortunately there aren't any early entry tickets left for pyramid, but on the amnesia site. Do you have to get in before 1am with them as well? It doesn't state the acutal time on the amnesia site :/
EDIT: After buying it said 'before 1'

Last edited:
Great night with Sven last night. Was my first time back at amnesia since youknowwhat and ohmy what an emotional experience..that club holds soo many unforgettable memories of my life, so returning felt special. deco for pyramid has an old school vibe and these flying things in the club room together with lasers brought me back to my first ibiza experiences.
Was disappointed at first to see half of the terrace curtained off even for sven (!!) but in the end made for a great vibe and I didn't notice it at all, did a good job with that.
musicwise I really was surprised about andres campo who played a blinder of a set! krystal klear set the stage for sven perfectly, maybe a bit too slow at the beginning.
as for sven: fantastico. started off with deetron - glass and that laurent garnier feel good superhit. very quickly then ventured into his trademark amnesia terrace - techno and off we went! danced without a break until 6, another new unforgettable sven memory at my favourite club.

oh, did you know? popular insta models debora de luca and lilly palmer now play "music" too. apparently it was over in the main room. influencer convention meets 90ies trash or something.

Yeah I really enjoyed. The music on the terrace was quality all night. With Villalobos not playing on his own the music didn’t go off piste. Left around 6am and the terrace still had a good crowd there
This excites me as I FINALLY get to this party next week when he is at the closing with Luciano.

This excites me as I FINALLY get to this party next week when he is at the closing with Luciano.

That’ll be class! Musically this holiday Luciano has won it for me so them together should be awesome. I still listen to one of their mixers from an old cocoon at amnesia. So good!

Back