Pyramid @ AMNESIA 2022 - Reviews & Reports

Pyramid is also a LGBT night for sure though I don't believe it is advertised as such. A lot of gay guys there and then there were performers on the stage in full on bondage.
Gosh, I didn’t notice which is a shame I usually enjoy observing such characters! There were definitely go-go girls in the main room balcony when I looked up

What time are the djs starting on the Terrace/Main room? I want to see indira Pagonotto play on Sunday 17 July and looks like she is first on in the Main Room

The nights start at 7.00 pm.

What time are the djs starting on the Terrace/Main room? I want to see indira Pagonotto play on Sunday 17 July and looks like she is first on in the Main Room

The nights start at 7.00 pm.
Think it was about midnight… the outside bit opens at 7 - worth going for a few hours of that

Guessing pyramid was dead last night ? A lot of promotion from some of the DJs and nothing on their social medias ?

Asking for any review of Sven @ Amnesia at 10AM on a Monday is a long-shot I know. But worth a try....

I didn't even make it there after enjoying Ants too much the night before 😂

Was overheating a lot at teatime, body was telling me no (it has got really humid the last couple of days too though) and with Amnesia being a taxi or bus from anywhere it's a wasted journey if you only go for a bit. So yeh still haven't seen Sven :( excuse to book another trip!

Sven was great! Some of the best music I've heard this summer and different to his set at Circoloco a few weeks ago. Quite heavy Techno at times, so across both rooms it was really thumping last night

I only popped into the Club as I was leaving around 5:00 and it was sparse by that time. Terrace had back 1/3 curtained off, but from when I arrived at 03:00 there was plenty enough people for it to warrant me leaving Pacha - and I'm glad I did. Great crowd too

I have met a good handful of you guys over the last two weeks and exchanged some kind words. Great to meet you and during good vibes!

I want to do a proper report of my two weeks but just want to say that Pyramid was unreal.

Lilly Palmers 2hr set was quite possibly one of if not the best live set I have ever experienced and this is saying something considering the music completely cut out due to a tech fault right in the peak!! But this did not put her off her stride she managed to come back from that and still deliver one rollercoaster ride of hopes and dreams. Her track choice was dynamic I can honestly say each track sounded so different to the next. The sound in the main room was perfect you could pick out all the detail which given what she was playing was so important and then the system punched when the time was right. The lights in the ceiling dropping down and retracting just added to how wonky it got in there. The crowd were just going wild for it too I ended up having to get some fresh air afterwards because I was sweating so much!.

We returned for Adam Beyer which was a bit more dark and hard hitting. Also the ice cannon fired at times which I needed so badly!!

Villalobos in the Terrace at 0430 was a bit of a weird atmosphere. Quite the contrast muscly going from the main which is a good thing but when your amped up its hard to go so chill. His set didn't do it for me and the terrace was also half full and just a little too chill. We called it at night at 0500

Pyramid is also a LGBT night for sure though I don't believe it is advertised as such. A lot of gay guys there and then there were performers on the stage in full on bondage.
I was there this night and had a great time too.

regarding music contrast for ricardo....that't the point !! I felt the same going from him to Adam Beyer, just didn't work cos why would it given the different styles they play.

Have to say I find your last comment about it being a LGBT night pretty weird. Firstly, in ibiza, as you know, anything goes and by anywhere else's standards, you could probably say every night on the island was LGBT because generally Ibiza clubs don't discriminate or judge their audience in anyway. There is no door selection or face control or berghain style filtering, everyone is welcomed equally, especially if they have a ticket.

Regarding lots of gay guys, can't say I noticed but even if there were, can't they just be there for the music. Their presence doesn't mean it should be designated as a type of party particularly. DC10 is notoriously liberal so sexuality doesn't come into it. As for the performers in bondage, I guess you mean the dancers, which is just part of their image branding for the event. Also, why would a dancer in full on bondage signify the type of party you suggested. Manumission went far beyond this and wouldn't be described as a LGBT party.

Given the amazing and pretty unique lineup that Pyramid has for Ibiza this year, it's surely just a music party for people who like those sounds. LGBT doesn't come into it?

Have to say I find your last comment about it being a LGBT night pretty weird. Firstly, in ibiza, as you know, anything goes and by anywhere else's standards, you could probably say every night on the island was LGBT because generally Ibiza clubs don't discriminate or judge their audience in anyway. There is no door selection or face control or berghain style filtering, everyone is welcomed equally, especially if they have a ticket.

100% agree with this from a Club perspective. However, there are some parties where I feel a lot more comfortable at than others.

I was there this night and had a great time too.

regarding music contrast for ricardo....that't the point !! I felt the same going from him to Adam Beyer, just didn't work cos why would it given the different styles they play.

Regarding lots of gay guys, can't say I noticed but even if there were, can't they just be there for the music. Their presence doesn't mean it should be designated as a type of party particularly. DC10 is notoriously liberal so sexuality doesn't come into it. As for the performers in bondage, I guess you mean the dancers, which is just part of their image branding for the event. Also, why would a dancer in full on bondage signify the type of party you suggested. Manumission went far beyond this and wouldn't be described as a LGBT party.

Given the amazing and pretty unique lineup that Pyramid has for Ibiza this year, it's surely just a music party for people who like those sounds. LGBT doesn't come into it?
Yes, that’s what I mentioned before - I was there and really didn’t notice (not that you should)

Last night was the busiest I've seen Pyramid so far this season. The Terrace was pretty full for Beyer & the main room was busy for Deborah De Luca. Music was on point, Beyer played mostly new stuff & De Luca brought it heavy. So much so that the sound even cut out at one point haha.

This party goes hard everytime, highly recommended for anyone coming that likes it techy.

Back