PVD Reflections Tour

GazDaBomb

Has anybody actually been to see him on his tour yet?? just wondering what style he is playing at the moment, hope he plays hard like he did in ibiza when i saw him :)

GazDaBomb said:
Has anybody actually been to see him on his tour yet?? just wondering what style he is playing at the moment, hope he plays hard like he did in ibiza when i saw him :)

Gutted of Newcastle!! My night at Dick Van Dyk tonight as been cancelled.... the person organising the birthday night out as just called to say 6 people have dropped out and its now too expensive to get taxis to Midd from Ncle - £75 each way between 4 of us..... aarrgghh - now off to Promise for Trance Classics night....hhhmmmmmm :confused:

no way is it that much, i priced up taxi's from boro to newcastle when GK was on at the telewest we ended up in a mini bus and it was £100 return

must be cheaper from your end. Rang 3 taxi firms yesterday and got prices on a normal car, a 7 seater and a 14 seater minbus... prices ranged from £45 to £75 - scandalous!! I couldnt even use my exceptional blagging skills to get a better deal.....

thats bad luck mate id be gutted, you wont end up with a shit night though if you going to promise.

Talking of promise whats this quality night that has appeared??

GazDaBomb said:
thats bad luck mate id be gutted, you wont end up with a shit night though if you going to promise.

Talking of promise whats this quality night that has appeared??

I bloody am gutted.... mainly cos the same thing happened when we were supposed to go and see Oakenfold and now the same for Dick - you cant rely on people to stick to their plans - next time I'll make sure people pay for the travel up front and tough luck if they can't make it - they just lose the money..... its a bummer but I am not prepared to drive there and back, just not worth the risk.

Yeah Promise is cool with the right night/DJ. Quality, is something that's on monthly now... check out their website for info....

www.promisealways.com

Seen him in Glasgow a few weeks ago. Was superb apart from the crowd shouting "here we, here we, here we phucking go.....(repeat)" ever 2 seconds. Usual stuff, all his big tunes, good!

Andy Holmes said:
thats not good is it!!!!!!!

Starting to get over it a bit now..... just looking at how much money i have saved (on transport) so I can get a bit more into tonight instead! yay!!

Saw "God" at The Guvernment/Kool Haus in Toronto on October 11...

I am not a big trance or PVD fan but he was absolutely incredible. High energy set with nice blend of new choons & classics without too much cheese. The setup was also fantastic - gorgeous go-go dancers and perhaps the most impressive lighting I have ever seen.

djcherni said:
Saw "God" at The Guvernment/Kool Haus in Toronto on October 11...

I am not a big trance or PVD fan but he was absolutely incredible. High energy set with nice blend of new choons & classics without too much cheese. The setup was also fantastic - gorgeous go-go dancers and perhaps the most impressive lighting I have ever seen.

Rub it in why dont ya's!!!!! Oh well at least I saw him once this year already..... have to make do with that!

He was unreal proper quality night it was, atmospher was top draw to, no idots all top class people, judging by the amount of cars parked all over the place ALLOT of people travelled. Hope you all liked it to travel up again sometime?!

Only thing was i was expecting to leave thinking it was the best night ive had in there but i dind :( the tempo of his music was a bit up and down (or was that me???) and to tell the truth he wasnt as good as TIESTO when he played last, He did however play TIESTO - Traffic which made my night and Motorcycle - As the rush comes which are both my tunes of the summer so it was all good!!!

Anyone else that went have a good night??

GazDaBomb said:
He was unreal proper quality night it was, atmospher was top draw to, no idots all top class people, judging by the amount of cars parked all over the place ALLOT of people travelled. Hope you all liked it to travel up again sometime?!

Only thing was i was expecting to leave thinking it was the best night ive had in there but i dind :( the tempo of his music was a bit up and down (or was that me???) and to tell the truth he wasnt as good as TIESTO when he played last, He did however play TIESTO - Traffic which made my night and Motorcycle - As the rush comes which are both my tunes of the summer so it was all good!!!

absolutely class......def the best night i've had in there ever, music wise and atmosphere wise!

had a mint night , first time ive been down the the shack . nearly didnt get their either cos our bloody mini bus didnt turn up,we had to taxi it there and back.was expensive but well worth it!born slippy was amazing!! :D

GazDaBomb said:

Yes, I had a brilliant night, but there was definately something missing to make it up there with the best. Atmosphere and people spot on like you say, but I'll agree again and say I enjoyed Tiesto more. Possibly a better crowd for PVD but Tiesto gets the nod purely and simply for the music.
I'm being picky and still had a brilliant night, it just wasn't up there with Tiesto and Sasha at the Shack, but there again, they were very special nights.

Back