PVD Reflections Tour

i saw pvd at gatecrasher in london in september and he was amazing still, just like ibiza...shame his album isn't up to much, well its good for a wednesday but not for a friday

went to see him on sunday night in the redbox here in dublin!
i certainly had the time of my life
PVD is like the god of trance!!!
hes absolutley amazing :D

jamesthemonkeh said:
i saw pvd at gatecrasher in london in september and he was amazing still, just like ibiza...shame his album isn't up to much, well its good for a wednesday but not for a friday

If he played like he did in ibiza last friday i would have cried with joy!!!!! In Ibiza i remember him playing a hi NRG version of Star69 was unbelievable

GazDaBomb said:
jamesthemonkeh said:

If he played like he did in ibiza last friday i would have cried with joy!!!!! In Ibiza i remember him playing a hi NRG version of Star69 was unbelievable

Are you on about the Cream Amnesia Closing party? Coz, yeah i was there & had a good night, but due to various things on the night, not as good as in previous yrs. - If you want to relive that night then the whole set can be downloaded at nuhorizons.com :D !!!

:D ShinySY! :D

Back