Progession to the love of creepy Techno..

was mighty strange seeing that in the midst of all the reggae and jerk chicken

jerk chicken?? is the from a place called "MR JERK"???:lol:
i swear i have a foto of a place called "MR JERK" & it sold chicken.....
hehehe funny english people......;)

:lol::lol:

jerk chicken?? is the from a place called "MR JERK"???:lol:
i swear i have a foto of a place called "MR JERK" & it sold chicken.....
hehehe funny english people......;)

:lol::lol:

http://www.reggae-reggae.co.uk/css/images/bigBottle.png
bigBottle.png

you are such a boring kunt. Do you seriously expect anyone to read ^^^ :?:

Well it must say alot about you if your sad enough to respond.

Do you 'seriously' expect me to take you seriously? :) Come on man, if you had anything to break me with you wouldn't need to be crapping on about what I say. I'll sign you an autograph and **** so one day you can feel important enough to have almost known me ;), but really dude, if you hate me so much, keep it private because just like you think no one here deserves to see me post my dribble, which is atleast attemptive of conversation, well, no one deserve to see you crap on about how bad my dribble is either so, I'd rather you attacked me privately just for the sake of everyone else because, if this continues again after this post you and I will have ruined another one, so, for the sake of the person who created it and those enjoying it, if you really have to take a shot at me, if it can't be resisted, then take it privately.

i miss bethnal green :cry:

I miss Ibiza.

:cry::cry:

I actually did just choke up a little there.

Re: kunts, I don't think the term was banned but it would definitely count as abuse. But personally I don't mind a bit of conflict and NakedAge is certainly asking for it.

Old is good, but new is better. Solid gold instant classics channelling past masters while at the same time exploiting rich new sonic possibilities are the best.

Move on Naked. Go somewhere new and forget all about her. Maybe get a hobby.

VIP areas and places for weird camera angles and attempted scathing/wordy reports miss you too.

:D:D

I spent little time in VIP areas so I think you may have me mistaken for somebody else. I guess that's perhaps not surprising as we've yet to meet in real life.

Weird camera angles I'll admit to. As for "attempted scathing" reports, I believe I was always firm but fair. I did slate Mixmag once tho.

:confused: :confused:

I spent little time in VIP areas so I think you may have me mistaken for somebody else. I guess that's perhaps not surprising as we've yet to meet in real life.

Weird camera angles I'll admit to. As for "attempted scathing" reports, I believe I was always firm but fair. I did slate Mixmag once tho.

:confused: :confused:

sorry for letting the truth get in the way of some love....
:?:!:

Back