Prog/Trance faves??

jjinit

Have been listening to my "back catalogue" of cd's lately, a few early GU's et al and 2 which still sound amazing.

Sasha - Xpander
Schiller - Ruhe
All of the Breeder stuff!!

any more??

Sander Kleinberg - My Lexicon
Tom Craft - The Mission
Junkie XL - Future In Computer Hell part 2

come on jj.........showing u true colours, have to admit i was/kinda still am into prog in a big way..............just don't really make the effort to hear it that much.

der dritte raum - hale bopp
every track on 'sasha-ibiza GU 13' - my bible!!
the whole of cd1(east coast) of northern exposure 2 - all the gus gus stuff
pretty much everything on the sasha/digweed renaissance mix collection
trancesetters - roaches
Saints & Sinners-Pushin' Too Hard
Musak-Trisco (futureshock mix)
green velvet - flash (tenaglia mix)
anything by tenaglia (the dirrrrrty boy)
josh wink - freak
funk d'void - diabla
hipp-e and halo - dubb me some fresh in
anything by hipp-e, halo and h-foundation.

i know there's some stuff thats not strictly prog but its all part of the same vibe............in the mood for dancin now!! :lol:

that's 2nd last track on cd2 sasha Ibiza...i lose myself in that cd!!

grego... a man after my own heart

p.s isnt east coast/west coast yoshiesque?? ;)

Dusted - always remember to honour your father & mother ;)

jjinit said:

have u heard this album by him...........its kinda of a cross between techy trance (bit too left wing for pure trance addicts) and a peak time throbbers by sasha.

he's mad as a box of frogs junkie xl, tom somethin he is called. haven't seen or heard anything from the dutch maestro since his elvis combo.

other tunes
BASEMENT JAXX Flylife
DANNY TENAGLIA Bottom Heavy
DEEP DISH Chocolate City Love Songs
FRANCOIS K Time And Space
FRANK DE WULF Compression
FUNKY GREEN DOGS Fired Up
FUTURE SOUND OF LONDON Papua New Guinea
JARK PRONGO Shake It
THE GOLDEN GIRLS Kinetic
UNDERGROUND SOUND OF LISBON So Get Up
(Tenaglia)
LIL MO YIN YANG - Reach

know some of them aren't strictly prog but hey.......why pigeonhole?? (no crap banter about pigeons buckers!!)

for some reason, the Jimmy Van M Bedrock CD from 2001, CD1, first half of the CD or so is my favourite compilation of all time.

proper dirty nasty incredibly slow build up progressive. God I love that CD, know it off by heart practically now.

most people who hear it think it's incredibly dull though :lol: :cry:

grego said:
know some of them aren't strictly prog but hey.......why pigeonhole?? (no crap banter about pigeons buckers!!)

Would you prefer we 'owl-holed' instead?

owl-f5743-26-th-398v.jpg

Buckley said:
grego said:

Would you prefer we 'owl-holed' instead?

owl-f5743-26-th-398v.jpg

poor choice of owl buckley, that one doesn't even look evil

devil-owl2.jpg

i wouldn't call it a phobia.......but they are just freaky and i don't like things that swoop at you (especially silently). like bats in and around dalt vila.

and yeah mambs.........they do talk to me or more precisely, they threaten me and tell me to keep away from their space otherwise they'll just swoop and get me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

naddyz said:
for some reason, the Jimmy Van M Bedrock CD from 2001, CD1, first half of the CD or so is my favourite compilation of all time.

proper dirty nasty incredibly slow build up progressive. God I love that CD, know it off by heart practically now.

i love it, esp track 9

jjinit said:
naddyz said:

i love it, esp track 9

tis a truely brilliant CD. have tried to like CD2 as much as CD1, but it's just not as good.

grego said:
i wouldn't call it a phobia.......but they are just freaky and i don't like things that swoop at you (especially silently). like bats in and around dalt vila.

and yeah mambs.........they do talk to me or more precisely, they threaten me and tell me to keep away from their space otherwise they'll just swoop and get me. :cry: :cry: :cry:

I'm a bit like that with porcelain dolls or clowns :eek: :evil:

suppose can't not mention oakey and the season ticket i heard in the courtyard every week.

his cream: resident CD sounds a bit naff now but at the time it was the soundtrack to my life.........good (sweat drippin from the ceiling) memories!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

grego said:
suppose can't not mention oakey and the season ticket i heard in the courtyard every week.

his cream: resident CD sounds a bit naff now but at the time it was the soundtrack to my life.........good (sweat drippin from the ceiling) memories!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

i was listening to the 1st rennaissance cd last night on the way home, it's crammed with belters

Bedrock - for what you dream of
Fluke - slide
Disco evangelists - de-niro

but the version of emf - theyre here still gets the pulse racing, even though it borders on cheese :oops:

jjinit said:
i was listening to the 1st rennaissance cd last night on the way home, it's crammed with belters

Bedrock - for what you dream of
Fluke - slide
Disco evangelists - de-niro

but the version of emf - theyre here still gets the pulse racing, even though it borders on cheese :oops:

the first cd is the best i think.........the one with perfect motion and the junior own mix of love & happiness by river ocean, and then that bladerunner/inner city mash up.

proper proper peak time pulsating belters. :D :D :D

Back