private cannabis clubs

The best AirBnb host eveeeeeeeeer?

Thats just the tip of the iceberg, this guy hooked me up with anything I wanted. best places to eat, best roads to take for a daily adventure, where to go if I wanted a quiet beach, what to do when I was bored, which clubs or parties to check out, and of course, whatever else you wanted hint hint

I had such an amazing experience with him i booked again for next year :)

Seems the norm from what I've been told.. we're staying at one Thursday and Friday in ibiza town as the Mrs wants to go shopping for shoes down EVERY street in town..?.. this place comes Highly recommended.. high being the word here ..
shopping lol, yes, theres that, I spent nearly 600 euro on clothes in Eivissa :O

I'd say 90% of them are at all kinds of stuff. My friends use one in Dublin some Brazilian guy looks after it and he can get you anything in minutes using a well known delivery service.. hash to hookers no probs anytime of the day..

Great! I want to visit Dublin soon

Thats just the tip of the iceberg, this guy hooked me up with anything I wanted. best places to eat, best roads to take for a daily adventure, where to go if I wanted a quiet beach, what to do when I was bored, which clubs or parties to check out, and of course, whatever else you wanted hint hint

I had such an amazing experience with him i booked again for next year :)

could use a host like that when we go next year ?! Does he have room for 4 guests?

from 4pm to 1am...

74438332_526392374807738_3788405482876567552_n.jpg

(no, i didn't post it in the wrong thread!)

Do you think the introduction of Canabis Cafe's could possibly be a solution/alternative model for San Antonio?

Last edited:
Back