private cannabis clubs

ibizageeer69

saw an article about cannabis clubs in Spain and Ibiza a couple of weeks ago so did a google and sent a message to request membership at Ibiza cannabis club situated just outside of playa den bossa,does anyone have any knowledge about this place?cheers

saw an article about cannabis clubs in Spain and Ibiza a couple of weeks ago so did a google and sent a message to request membership at Ibiza cannabis club situated just outside of playa den bossa,does anyone have any knowledge about this place?cheers
Email these guys tell them your a resident, they will take a few weeks to respond. As they don’t want tourist!! There very close to David’s pizzeria in San Antonio, there’s more in Ibiza but you need a members on the spot introduction
Good luck

thegreenbubble420@gmail.com

Any update on these places ive seen a few exist now...
Better to just buy off the street for a sunrise/balcony smoke or is it easy to get some nice tackle without paying 20e first just to get inside to purchase the nice stuff?

Went to the one in figueretas 2 weeks ago.. very impressive.. I don't smoke but I friend who came out with us his first time over and was staying in fig was asking about getting some smoke. We landed early and went with him to his hotel as we had time before we could check into our hotel in San an. Got a membership card/invite from a bar pretty close for €12 I think and that's all you need for 1yr.. 1 person per card though.. every kind of carpet you want in there...

Last edited:
Went to the one in figueretas 2 weeks ago.. very impressive.. I don't smoke but I friend who came out with us his first time over and was staying in fig was asking about getting some smoke. We landed early and went with him to his hotel as we had time before we could check into our hotel in San an. Got a membership card/invite from a bar pretty close for €12 I think and that's all you need for 1yr.. 1 person per card though.. every kind you want in there...

There you are :lol: ... hope you had a great trip. Do tell us all about it ?

Yes it was lol.. got to destino around 7.30 Friday after having lunch and drinks in Jesus from around 2pm. Great afternoon and would have happily stayed there ? but we were here to party... Had GL for Destino and Nj was on at 8.. We got in no hassle ,no one in the queue but loads of people hanging around outside. Think it was €70 on the day. Ffs.. great sound and very busy even at that time..We met mate who' was Playing he was as cool as a cucumber had a chat for a bit, 2 bottles of beer and hit the floor.. got one picture

Yes it was lol.. got to destino around 7.30 Friday after having lunch and drinks in Jesus from around 2pm. Great afternoon and would have happily stayed there ? but we were here to party... Had GL for Destino and Nj was on at 8.. We got in no hassle ,no one in the queue but loads of people hanging around outside. Think it was €70 on the day. Ffs.. great sound and very busy even at that time..We met mate who' was Playing he was as cool as a cucumber had a chat for a bit, 2 bottles of beer and hit the floor.. got one picture
View attachment 7921
What did you make of Destino / where else did you go ?

Went to the one in figueretas 2 weeks ago.. very impressive.. I don't smoke but I friend who came out with us his first time over and was staying in fig was asking about getting some smoke. We landed early and went with him to his hotel as we had time before we could check into our hotel in San an. Got a membership card/invite from a bar pretty close for €12 I think and that's all you need for 1yr.. 1 person per card though.. every kind of carpet you want in there...
Nice one, i couldn't be arsed with the faff so got some hash off some local kids on the beach that lasted me till i went home.
Where in figuretas is it?

Nice one, i couldn't be arsed with the faff so got some hash off some local kids on the beach that lasted me till i went home.
Where in figuretas is it?
3 doors down from a Pub you know.. where you watched the boxing few years ago.

Back