private cannabis clubs

Left destino as soon as solomun came on ? that was funny trying to find the exit when a tsunami of solilites with phones in the air were swarming to the stage, we were the only ones heading for the exit.. lol

?. Did your mate drag you to any other clubs ?

Im going over in 2 weeks with the missus for a chilled few days. Staying on Caller Alejandro Llobet. Any advice greatly appreciated on the viability of this and also whether any have outdoor spaces. If a PM is possible even better as i appreciate that these places must want to be low key.

?. Did your mate drag you to any other clubs ?
Wrong saying we left when solomun came on we left when New Jackson finished it just so happened solomun was taking over then..
We got to Ibiza town around ten to meet friend that came out with us for a few drinks and got to Pacha at 12:30 before Dixon even started his all night long..?

Wrong saying we left when solomun came on we left when New Jackson finished it just so happened solomun was taking over then..
We got to Ibiza town around ten to meet friend that came out with us for a few drinks and got to Pacha at 12:30 before Dixon even started his all night long..?

Did you stay in Pacha ?

For 2 days. FML. ?

and ... 'struth it's like drawing teeth ?
It was really good.. surprised with the music Dixon was playing, not what is was expecting from him and more like the stuff I'd post on here so knew alot of the tracks.. most are on this fellas mix that I was listening to a good bit before the trip

RÜFÜS DU SOL 16.08.2019 by Keinemusik on #SoundCloud
Great night though, didn't go wandering around as those people do my head in.. lol found a spot right of the bottom of the stairs as you come in and near a bar..?

How many of you were in the group?
3 but 1 was just a smoker he stayed for week.. first time and loved it.. he's going through a divorce and working 6 days a week.. really needed a break.. he couldn't believe how relaxed and how much he felt at home on his first day..?

2 of you bashed that lot in, in 2 days? :lol:
We shared the love.. mix-up with my source and my mate's . I said I'll look after everything and he still got ten.... Source had mine for a few weeks and he said they are finished now when we got out there.. I bring him a bottle of Middletown whiskey as a gift... ?

Went to the one in figueretas 2 weeks ago.. very impressive.. I don't smoke but I friend who came out with us his first time over and was staying in fig was asking about getting some smoke. We landed early and went with him to his hotel as we had time before we could check into our hotel in San an. Got a membership card/invite from a bar pretty close for €12 I think and that's all you need for 1yr.. 1 person per card though.. every kind of carpet you want in there...
i met 2 workers that talks me about private canabis shop in figueretas, u need a member card
guy made me smelling it ?

Im going over in 2 weeks with the missus for a chilled few days. Staying on Caller Alejandro Llobet. Any advice greatly appreciated on the viability of this and also whether any have outdoor spaces. If a PM is possible even better as i appreciate that these places must want to be low key.

Anybody? ....

When I stayed in Figeuretes I saw the place @craig72 mentions. Walked by it every day. Truth be known my air bnb host ended up hooking me up with a killer bud source so I didn't need to investigate. :)

Back