Printworks London

Got to be some split into smaller rooms, as we know from the extensive chat from the Privilige thread filling anywhere 10k plus is a massive ask, always better to sell out and leave some wanting more than an empty ish main room
3 rooms plus outside - the biggest room is 8k capacity. Presale tickets go on sale this week so will see the response.

Printworks was incredible so I hope they replicate the experience, and it doesn't turn into a London WHP 🤞🏻

Main thing for me is sound.
Beams just didn't work due to terrible echoy sound.
Really hope they nail this.

Main thing for me is sound.
Beams just didn't work due to terrible echoy sound.
Agreed on sound, but also think less than favourable location and a main room that lacked any distinguishable features also played a part, which maybe you can already angle at Drumsheds...

I'll do the right thing and reserve judgement

3 rooms plus outside - the biggest room is 8k capacity. Presale tickets go on sale this week so will see the response.

Printworks was incredible so I hope they replicate the experience, and it doesn't turn into a London WHP 🤞🏻

Never been to WHP - why don't we want this?

Never been to WHP - why don't we want this?

WHP often attracts a young crowd who like to wear gym gear and peak early (WHP doesnt help by having a really early last entry time though) and there have been problems with knives and muggings.

But its a great venue and ive always found security to be quite robust when ive been.

Old School House here in Hull have started to insist on this dress code :)

Back