Popular Attractions up North?

I've stayed up in the North at the end of October before in 2011 and it was amazing. Had a daytime visit to a halloween party at las dalias, dinner at Bambuddha Grove for Halloween, Sunday Drummers at Benirras, and did the caves at San Miguel and visited the Tanit Cave. All incredible

I just want one of those houses on one of those beautiful mountains. It's like the Hollywood Hills but better!

I'm actually falling very quickly for the North. Feel myself wanting to head up there all the time.

It's the perfect antidote to the crazy sprawl and stress of the South. When I think of Ibiza my mind always drifts up there because it's where I've had my happiest and most peaceful times. So much to see too. Even spent the night in the car up there and not bothered to go back to my hotel at least twice. It's overall more healing than even Es Vedra / Torre (although when you get that whole area ENTIRELY to yourself, which I have been blessed with a couple of times, it's a very close second - very special).

Back