poppers

Barbie said:
j_love01 said:
I knew it had to be brain cells just saying bye bye...I doubt I'd do it again as I'm sure those cells don't just regenerate.

Hehe, we have billions of braincells, if I worried about saying bye bye to a few every time I did poppers I'd probably be surviving on about 3 by now :eek: :lol:

I'm already short stacked though. :confused: :lol: j/k ;) I think... :confused:

I hate the stuff - the stuff hates me....

First time I ended up in casualty with a split head after doing them in a toilet cubicle - slipped, hit my head on the edge of the toilet roll holder - poured the bottle up my nose as I fell, dribbled it down my top lip and all over my hand...... consequently, having to explain to my mother two days later why I had a scabby yellow nose, top lip and hand (with the skin peeling off) and 4 stitches to my head was a bit of a pain, and besides a big red face in a nightclub is soooo not a good look for me......

f*ck thats not the best experience!!

i love that take away in newcastle that has them behind the counter :lol:

addict said:

That's the place, and you wont be surprised to know that my poppers experience was in Rockshots!!!

Its gone now - the take away - all that area has - posh exec apartments now.......

They do give me a headache, but at certain points of the night, you just can't beat a good sniff.

I did once accidentally drink a big swig (don't ask me why, maybe i had a glass of wine in one hand and the poppers in the other and got confused) Wouldn't recommend that. :oops: :lol:

puppylover said:
addict said:

That's the place, and you wont be surprised to know that my poppers experience was in Rockshots!!!

Its gone now - the take away - all that area has - posh exec apartments now.......

negative, the take away is opposite the apartments, i bought some in there on friday night before i went to digital :lol: yum yum :lol:

Holly G said:
I did once accidentally drink a big swig (don't ask me why, maybe i had a glass of wine in one hand and the poppers in the other and got confused) Wouldn't recommend that. :oops: :lol:

PMSL, that was definitely was of your 'finest' moments :lol: ;)

Holly G - Oops I wasn't meant to do that with that was I :lol: :lol: ;)

Barbie said:
PMSL, that was definitely was of your 'finest' moments :lol: ;)

Holly G - Oops I wasn't meant to do that with that was I :lol: :lol: ;)

Just one of many happy memories of our time together (except I have no memory of it). :oops: :lol:

addict said:
puppylover said:
addict said:

negative, the take away is opposite the apartments, i bought some in there on friday night before i went to digital :lol: yum yum :lol:

:eek: :eek: :eek: You mean they have left the scummiest place in the NE alone and knocked down everything else down there?????? Un-bloody-believable....... (I got food poisoning from that place once!!! - very very nasty indeed!!)

Holly G said:
Just one of many happy memories of our time together (except I have no memory of it). :oops: :lol:

I did try and put my Nurse Babs head on and look after you honest :confused: :lol: I think I gave you some water, a glass of rose and a fag, what more do you need ;)

Barbie said:
I did try and put my Nurse Babs head on and look after you honest :confused: :lol: I think I gave you some water, a glass of rose and a fag, what more do you need ;)

Um, I probably needed to be hospitalised, but nevermind - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! :lol:

Holly G said:
Um, I probably needed to be hospitalised, but nevermind - what doesn't kill you makes you stronger! :lol:

Well we stroked your hair and put you into bed and you still emerged from the ashes 4 hours later teetering down the street to meet us for wine minus uknowwhat :lol: so we must have done something right :lol: ;)

Bought sum in the Sex Shop in Ibiza Town on Wednesday with no bother 8) 18 euros tho :eek:

Remember tring to get them in Barcelona and the fella told us they were illegal but then he said if we ask for 'Head Cleaner' he can sell us sum ;)

Back