poppers

i took a bottle of liquid gold with me but never touched it, the heat in ibiza quadruples the buzz, head is pounding afterwards, ouch! :oops:

PachaGirl79 said:
Never done them, would like to know what they feel like (but won't ask for fear of the thread being torn down... whenever PG joins in seems like thats the cue for it to be banished :lol: :lol:) Is it like a whippit? Never done that either... too scared :eek:

Sounds like something I would probably get a migraine from though anyways :evil:

People seem to either be in the 'love them' or 'hate then' camps Sara, as you can tell I'm in the former :lol:

It's just a massive headrush that lasts for about 30secs so if you're out clubbing and you time it with a DJ dropping your fave tune you can imagine how good it feels :eek: :D :D

Are they legal in the States?? You can buy them in all good sex shops in UK, you said you're coming over to UK next summer didn't you?? I'll get stocked up so you can have a little sniff ;)

naddyz said:
ooh I'm a big fan of the poppers :eek: :eek: :eek: hehe

Did so many at global gathering (do you ever get in such a state that at every single little breakdown you're like, ooh, if I do a load of poppers right now the breakdown will be unbelievable...) that they stopped working... Just got a headache each time I did them but no buzz. Actually had to pour them away because despite this lack of monkeyedness occuring each time I sniffed, I kept on doing it :eek: :eek: :lol:

Dirty dirty dirty, but in a lovely way 8)

if your gonna throw them away remember to light them first ;)

naddyz said:
ooh I'm a big fan of the poppers :eek: :eek: :eek: hehe

Did so many at global gathering (do you ever get in such a state that at every single little breakdown you're like, ooh, if I do a load of poppers right now the breakdown will be unbelievable...) that they stopped working... Just got a headache each time I did them but no buzz. Actually had to pour them away because despite this lack of monkeyedness occuring each time I sniffed, I kept on doing it :eek: :eek: :lol:

Dirty dirty dirty, but in a lovely way 8)

My worse worse worse-est :twisted: experience with poppers was a few years ago in Ibiza. Me and Tom had left Space about midnight but were still :eek: :eek: :eek: so were down on the beach in PDB just minxing around laying on the beach, he gave me the bottle of poppers and in my funked state instead of sniffing, leant back and poured the bottle down my nose :eek: :eek: :eek:

It was the strangest experience of my life esp cos I couldn't comprehend what I'd done and completely lost it :confused: :eek: :lol: and then my nose felt like it was on fire for the next 3 days :eek: :eek: :eek:

So the moral of the story kids is sniff don't pour :twisted: :lol:

Barbie, not sure if they are legal here... probably not. They sound like whippits... when kids crack open the top of a whip cream can or other pressurized container and huff up :eek: :eek: I've never done it, but watching people is CRAZY. Exclamations such as "Whoooooaaa......" and "I feel like I am falling through the floor HAHAHAHA!" can be heard LOLOLOL.

I'm pretty sure they are legal in the states, there is a brand of poppers here that just got imported from the US 'Rush'

try the local gay shops, they'll be able to sort you out I'm sure...

nothing like whippets (laughing gas, nitrous oxide) which is a totally different dissociative drug

PachaGirl79 said:
Barbie, not sure if they are legal here... probably not. They sound like whippits... when kids crack open the top of a whip cream can or other pressurized container and huff up :eek: :eek: I've never done it, but watching people is CRAZY. Exclamations such as "Whoooooaaa......" and "I feel like I am falling through the floor HAHAHAHA!" can be heard LOLOLOL.

This is what they look like, def no pressurised container, it's just a little bottle full of liquid ;)

poppers.jpg

vdubjb said:
http://dancesafe.org/documents/druginfo/poppers.php

found this quote on that site

''Poppers can affect your judgment. If you are planning on being intimate, put on a condom before you use them. ''

:lol:

Did some years ago, didn't like the morning after nostril burn etc etc.

What put me off more was reading how many brain cells die each blast :eek:

Drew said:

and i suppose no other illegal drug kills your brain cells either :confused:

mambobirdette said:
Drew said:

and i suppose no other illegal drug kills your brain cells either :confused:

I don't suppose the long terms effects of taking pills etc has been proven as yet ...

... but it's a proven fact that poppers literally wipes out billions of brain cells which can never grow back.

Not trying to be a party pooper Mamb's - just pointing out why I personally stopped messing with the stuff - sounded quite scary at the time.

Amphetamines are reportedly the worse for killing/rotting brain cells. More so than cocaine, opiates, tetrahydrocannibols (marijuana/weed family).

3,4-MDMA is a form of amphetamine so you would think some of the properties associated with them will occur in MDMA too!

Im sporting a little weepy scab on my left nostril this week :oops: :confused:

Must ensure bottle top is dryer in future :lol:

Had loads of laughs with them tho, competitions to see whos face goes the redest etc :lol: When I was taking huuuuge sniffs at Global Gathering my dancing space grew everytime :!: :oops: :lol:

Kaz tends to do little sniffs at a time - aw bless.

i have yet to get any such scabs on my nose. :confused: hope this remains! i end up spillin em all down my arm on alot of occasions so then end up sniffing my arm and making my mate do the same. not sure what this looks like to others! but im not one too waste! :lol:

The only time I tried these was when I was at a party in London several years ago. It made everything go crazy (kind of delayed vision and sound) for about 15 seconds and then I was back to normal. I knew it had to be brain cells just saying bye bye...I doubt I'd do it again as I'm sure those cells don't just regenerate.

j_love01 said:
I knew it had to be brain cells just saying bye bye...I doubt I'd do it again as I'm sure those cells don't just regenerate.

Hehe, we have billions of braincells, if I worried about saying bye bye to a few every time I did poppers I'd probably be surviving on about 3 by now :eek: :lol:

Back