poppers

mambobirdette said:
How do they work??

if you leave the lid off will it all go??? :confused: :lol:

Don't leave the lid off Mambo :eek: :lol: If you leave the lid off in your front room you'll be inhaling amyl nitrate for hours and be left with an empty bottle of poppers cos they'll evaporate :eek: :lol:

mambobirdette said:
How do they work??

Yes put that's how they work - you have to leave the lid off or they won't odoursise the room. That's what they're legally available for, after all.

Barbie said:
mambobirdette said:
How do they work??

Don't leave the lid off Mambo :eek: :lol: If you leave the lid off in your front room you'll be inhaling amyl nitrate for hours and be left with an empty bottle of poppers cos they'll evaporate :eek: :lol:

Thats what i thought, i told this man off because he was sat there with the lid off faffing about and it wasnt his :lol: :lol:

Mommy Mambo, wherever i go :lol:

err i always used to hold the bottle well close to my nose and take a big long sniff, feel out of my head fro about 30 secs, and then get a headache, oh and your hands will smell of cheesey feet as well :(

mambobirdette said:
Thats what i thought, i told this man off because he was sat there with the lid off faffing about and it wasnt his :lol: :lol:

Mommy Mambo, wherever i go :lol:

I get like that, I'll lend them to someone for a sniff and they're there watting them about without the lid on and I'm like 'grrr my poppers are precious you know' :twisted: :lol:

Open lid
Place under a nostril
block off other nostril
inhale hard
suck up loads of solvent liquid cos you forgot the bottle is full :rolleyes:
cough
use finger & thumb to vainly attempt to remove liquid from nostril area
go all woozy for about 30 seconds
pour water over nose to stop the mild stinging sensation.

wake up next morning with a scab under your nose

vow to never use the filthy stuff again

buy more the following day..... :rolleyes: :lol:

Gooner said:
err i always used to hold the bottle well close to my nose and take a big long sniff, feel out of my head fro about 30 secs, and then get a headache, oh and your hands will smell of cheesey feet as well :(

Banging headache generally.
Always seemed a bit pointless to me unless I was doing something wrong??
Very short buzz also....................................

i love em!

a friend of mine thinks they are skanky! one step away from sniffing glue! :lol:

but class A's are fine! :rolleyes:

stuie said:
i love em!

a friend of mine thinks they are skanky! one step away from sniffing glue! :lol:

I think they're quite classy :eek: :lol:

You only have to get them out in Space and you've got a group of little followers begging you for a sniff :lol:

I used to hate them because of the headache i used to get off them but recently it was just what was needed.

True that it lasts for about 30 seconds, the idea is then that you have another sniff :lol: :lol:

we've had some funny red-face after party moments with them, but then one day we left a cd on top of a bottle (we'd lost the lid) and it burnt the cd cover. So we kinda decided they weren't the best things on the planet !

They can be a mad little buzz at the right time in a club. Inhale too much and it nearly puts you on your arse for 30 seconds !!!

1. drop on the dance floor with ciggerette cos you sniffed for too long and dance in the flames :D

2. Dip unlit fag in and inhale for a smoother buzz. Don't light fag (see point 1)

3. leave open in the corner of the room for people to get off on. Works as a muscle relaxant and enhances orgasm.

*edit*

or just tip the whole bottle in the dry ice machine :D :D forgot about that one

Back