Pope

Did you know that he trained as an anti aircraft gunner in the Hitler youth:eek:

Very right wing, traditional and adverse to any liberal movement or reform in the catholic church...............

similar ideology of an organisation that he may, or may not have been an active member of in the past.

popx.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Did you know that he trained as an anti aircraft gunner in the Hitler youth:eek:

Very right wing, traditional and adverse to any liberal movement or reform in the catholic church...............

similar ideology of an organisation that he may, or may not have been an active member of in the past.

popx.jpg

ITS HITLER RE-INCARNATED!!

Don't be such a fvcking idiot Bez..you would be a good reporter for FOX news...

Following his 14th birthday in 1941, Ratzinger was conscripted into the Hitler Youth — as membership was required by law for all 14-year old German boys after December 1939 — but was an unenthusiastic member who refused to attend meetings. His father was an enemy of Nazism, believing it conflicted with the Catholic faith. In 1941, one of Ratzinger's cousins, a 14-year-old boy with Down syndrome, was taken away by the Nazi regime and killed during the Aktion T4 campaign of Nazi eugenics. In 1943, while still in seminary, he was drafted into the German anti-aircraft corps as Luftwaffenhelfer.

popx.jpg

He's a perfect fit for the catholic church.

The catholic church could have stopped the genocide in Rwanda but sat back as the majority were catholic and they wanted full control. Add to that the fact that it's a glorified Paedophile ring and it's a ****ing awful religion.

**** the Pope, and his mate 'god'.

I'm a Nazi apparently, according to the Pope, because i'm an atheist, ha ha.

The pope is as about as useful as a condom machine in the Vatican!

I'm a Nazi apparently, according to the Pope, because i'm an atheist, ha ha.

The pope is as about as useful as a condom machine in the Vatican!

and the Nazis were very against Atheism
so much for the "intellectual pope"

organised religion is ludicrous at best
this one takes it to another level

Im a Catholic, baptised, holy Eucharist, confirmed etc. Educated within a Catholic controlled education system and part of a state that is still connected to the Roman Catholic church.

There are some excellent people within the structure of the Catholic Church and the faith does have many positive and enriching aspects.

At present, the Catholic Church around the world is in Crisis. Only 10 students enrolled in college to train as a seminarian in Ireland last year. Attendances in Irish Churches are falling dramatically. The majority of young Irish people, while baptised and confirmed, do not actively practice the religion any more.

Our educational system in Ireland is still controlled by the church. We have had to enroll our daughter in a multi demonational school as we did not want her to be educated in a state run and catholic controlled environment. Its going to make her different as the majority of kids go through the state schools but we feel we cannot have her indoctrinated with the present catholic ethos.

Its pains me to see this bureaucratic Pope represent my religion. Only recently during the whole sordid, pedophile investigation in this country did he instruct 2 Bishops NOT to resign over their involvement in the cover up.

Arrogant, out of touch, and lacking compassion, he is the wrong man to be in charge of a dying religion.

Being the atheist that I am, can I request a rebate for my bit of tax money that is going towards the £1m policing costs of the visit?

Back