Please confirm if ANY Ibiza clubs have a zero tolerance on phones being used to film or take photos.

as of now, there isn't any ibiza venue that bans you from taking pictures AFAIK and I cannot see this changing in the near future. there were some one-off events where taking pictures was a no-go, but that's about it. personally I do like the no-photo policy the way it's done in berlin for example, but can't see this taking over here on a holiday island where people die to have some pics and vids from their favourite day and night events of the year. I'm not taking sides, I'm simply saying the way I see it.

as of now, there isn't any ibiza venue that bans you from taking pictures AFAIK and I cannot see this changing in the near future. there were some one-off events where taking pictures was a no-go, but that's about it. personally I do like the no-photo policy the way it's done in berlin for example, but can't see this taking over here on a holiday island where people die to have some pics and vids from their favourite day and night events of the year. I'm not taking sides, I'm simply saying the way I see it.
The gospel of @stivi has spoken

yep, naive to imagine a whole corporate clubbing industry built around social media will suddenly bin that for the sake of a few cool points.. if you are a dancer who wants to express yourself freely and without judgement stick to underground/gay parties. I also saw that Christian’s confirmed Homies, deffo one of the more open minded crowds and least camera snappy

It would be a new USP for a specific "underground" night... as a Berlin resident I always need some time until I become used to the "clubbing spirit" in other cities and countries (I visit Ibiza, Sonar, ADE quite regularly). But often - depending on the line-up & promoter - you can see a difference between the parties.
I would never go to Afterlife again because of the photo/video crowd although I like the rooster a lot.

Back