Play2

Is Play 2 at the bottom of the west end
I have been in a few places but ages ago last time in 97
Most places were crap though

if you was a dj and you got offered the residence in play2 would you take it even thugh you dont like the club?

deffo - its a club at the end of the day n u could always 'educate' the beerboys with some decent music. :)

Gaz - u go on GG msg board?

good light show

has a good light show that is it. it's to cold and to small. and gets filled by to many idiots who can't dance to save theri lives.

Arrggh!!! You have scared me!!

Let me introduce my self! I am Nikki, female dj on the isle of Wight and on Miss Behavin's agency 'Flipside'

I am off to Ibiza for the first time in August, and I am playing at Play 2!!!

Sophie sugar and charlies Angelz have taken over the place on sat nights and this is why I'm playing....please tell me its not that bad!! :rolleyes:

Oh great!!! But charlies Angelz haven't been in there before.

Oh well, only been playin for 2 years and never been to Ibiza and this year i'm playing out there, good enough for me!! :lol:

I've heard that the Charlies Angelz nights will be good - but I wouldn't go to a club in the west end, even if someone paid me.

But before everyone who likes the West End starts getting all defensive - I am not slagging it off - If you like Play2 then fair do's - I just don't like trying to dance with blinding drunk folk crashing about the place. My g/f and I walked out of es paradis a couple of years ago cos of the amount of rowdy, drunk folk basically just being arses.

BTW does anyone know what I meant by "fair do's" or is it an Aberdonian thing??

Nikteazer said:
Oh great!!! But charlies Angelz haven't been in there before.

Oh well, only been playin for 2 years and never been to Ibiza and this year i'm playing out there, good enough for me!! :lol:

Exactly! I don't think I'd mind it if I was just in the DJ box, it's just anywhere else in there.

Good for you by the way! xx

just to clarify! i was joking! what a dump!! full of beerboys!!
urgh!!

Ive just got back from Ibiza today & went to Play2 on sunday night. The atmosphere was top! Got a wicked sound system in there as well. A few of the ClubtheWorld Djs are playing there on the 22nd Aug & the 3rd Sept.
They are gonna be banging out proper good hard house!

Back