Play2

I heard they had a good sound system. I have loads of mates coming too so it should be a laugh and at least I can come home and say i've played in Ibiza, never know, might get spotted and signed for eden!! ;) lol

JamieUK said:
deffo - its a club at the end of the day n u could always 'educate' the beerboys with some decent music. :)

Gaz - u go on GG msg board?

yes i do post on the GG board

I thought it was alright for a piss up and a cheap night. Laughed at all the townies thinking they were clued up clubbers. Top night :lol:

If i was offered work there i wouldn't play there
I Dj as i enjoy it i don't do it for the money ( although its an added bonus )
Ive done similar places b4 and hated it
I know the San Scene and its definitely not for me.

i've had resedencies for the howard in ibiza for the last 2 years in play 2 n this yr will be the third, i've had some of my best nights in ibiza in there, i've also seen the place on a bad days too, I'm not a beer boy actually i love Krounerberg but thats enough about my drinkin habits, Pkay 2 on the rightnight can be fun, its FREE!

I have to disagree - i met up with Jimmy the owner when i was out there last week & he was telling us about one of the Sundissential nights they had there & it was the most rammed he'd ever had the club!

Play 2 is the only place I've been in the west end the last couple of years (think it was one of the Howard nights). The lasers are amazing in that place.

I'm not so keen on the west end myself (although I was a few years back :oops: ) but it's not a bad little place at all.

The way I see it is the beer boys/beer girls probably won't want to listen to decent music and the ones that do may be converted.

After all I used to be a bit of a beer girl myself!

Im quietly confident after being in there the other night when the music was banging - it was a top atmosphere!

Now I know that we have quite a few anti westenders in here (I'm not a fan myself) :lol: but I must give Play2 some credit. Love the place, there is a nice atmosphere and great music :!: and Nikteazer I'm looking forward to hearing you at Play2 I'll be there :)

Actually the music has always been great whenever I've been in there. It's not my cup of tea these days but for a disco-pub in the West End i'd probably go there above the rest.

they had the legend that is farley jackmaster funk playing when i was there :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
he must of wondered where his career had gone.

Cool Alicia, see ya there!! Just started going through my tunes deciding what to pack!! Its gunna be trance 'of course' but stuff with a good driving bass line I have the 3 am - 5 am set on sat 23rd ( oh god thats next sat!!!! :eek: )

pooping pants now!!!

Scottish-Helen said:
The way I see it is the beer boys/beer girls probably won't want to listen to decent music and the ones that do may be converted.

Actually, i was there yesterday Monday 18 august, and i was at the end of the night the best music that i've heard in ibiza for a whole week BY FAR

(besides Tiesto@cream 14 August, and Erick Morillo @ space terrace 17 august....)

First time in went to Ibiza in 98 had a night in Play 2, Koppas/Nightlife and had a ball - and I am a "serious" clubber. I was in there in May 2001 with my boyfriend and Nightlife last Sept - we had a ball. Yeah its full of piss heads - your in the West End, but its cheap, good sound system, laser show and some good up and coming DJ's. Although they play too much hard house for me but then I used to be a raver from 91 - 96 so I must admit I did get right into it. It's a laugh and you just take the piss out of the beer boys. A wee guy of about 18 was watching me dance and making eyes at me so i was dancing sexy with my boufriend and flashed my boobs at boyfriend and the wee guys eyes popped out his head - we just laughed!!

Anyway if you are short of money at the end of your hols or are not clubbing it - just try it! Respect to anyone who is or was DJing there - don't listen to the negativity - some of the big name DJs started out at weddings for goodness sake!

its a bit of shame that nightlife has changed its music policy from hard house to commercial cheese i had many a good night int hat place when i was working out there last year

I played last night, stuck the last tune on at 6.30 this morning!!!! I would say last night was anything but commercial cheese!!!!

That was the best night I have ever had!!! :D :D The crowd were absolutely awesome and every tune I dropped raised the roof!

I haven't stopped grinning since! :D :D

Good for cheap pish up.Thats it it was dark and rank looking when I got talked into going last year.Full of idiots. :twisted:

NITEFLY said:
its a bit of shame that nightlife has changed its music policy from hard house to commercial cheese i had many a good night int hat place when i was working out there last year

Yes I also had some really great nights down there I want it back :evil: Starclub is s**t But Play2 can be allright sometimes, like the night nikteazer lifted the roof :D It was fab :!: Nice change from Play2's theme song (satisfaction) :lol:

Back