Play2

Some people have got there head up there own arse. The people who go on about how bad the West End is, remind me of the lad & lass on the sofas in Human Traffic I.E They remember the values & vibe of the old days but by god they don't use them.

Vicky Divine is that the tall,blonde,charva lass, who looks like she has done a bit of time in cheap ford cars.

I thought it was a good place let down totally by the muppetts that cant dance exposing themselves and dropping there glasses on the floor :rolleyes: ........

Got potential to be a real good knees up.......Alex P and Brandon block were spinning the last time I was there with Farley Jackmaster Funk.

I have just come back from Ibiza after 2 weeks and i spent a few nights out in Play 2 and i have to say it was brilliant yea there was the odd beer piss head about but there were lots of serious clubbers there too enjoying the tunes. Jay the resident is cool and the Charlies Angels nite rocks ( well done ladies on an excellent nite 23rd Aug)

Brandon Block played there last Fridy and he had the place rocking and u honestly feel that u are not even in the west end.

I havent a bad thing to say about Play 2

beerbelly said:
I thought it was alright for a piss up and a cheap night. Laughed at all the townies
thinking they were clued up clubbers

:p :lol: :p

sat2.jpg

Back