PIKES 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looking forward to tomorrow night and I've no idea who the secret special guest(s) is / are.

Apparently it's their Pikes debut, it's not someone you'd expect, and they're the biggest Disco Disco special guests yet (considering they've had The Martinez Brothers, HAAi, Joe Goddard, Jackmaster & Jasper James...) 🤔
the two names I've heard floated are ANOTR and Bonobo

I saw on Twitter, a quite popular liverpool based party prescription middle man was on his way to pikes last night for the first time ever.

Once I saw that I thought it could be game over.

I went to Pikes last saturday after Ushuaia closing, superb night, but I stayed only 1 hour. Good music, great vibe, and it was really full! It's the first time I saw the line to get inside (about 20 minutes wait).
Go on like this, team Pikes!

I saw on Twitter, a quite popular liverpool based party prescription middle man was on his way to pikes last night for the first time ever.

Once I saw that I thought it could be game over.
Ha thats part of what i was referring too

As long as people are respectful, I honestly don’t care where they’re from or how they dress.

We met a Northern couple at Pikes today who said it was their first time there and were blown away by the place. They were genuinely excited and happy, which was lovely to see.

Rather that than egos and entitlement.

As long as people are respectful, I honestly don’t care where they’re from or how they dress.

We met a Northern couple at Pikes today who said it was their first time there and were blown away by the place. They were genuinely excited and happy, which was lovely to see.

Rather that than egos and entitlement.
I’m northern and I’ve been going to pikes yearly since 2018, used to be me and the mrs but nowadays there’s quite a few of us.

I can just imagine it being taken over by lads in floppy hats, sunglasses on strings dressed in Nike matching outfits next year 😂😂😂

It was 99% 50-something Brits on Monday poolside. You could barely hear the music and the bar queue took about 30min to get served. Nice to catch up with a few familiar faces but tbh in no great rush to head back.

Last night was a bit of a waste of time for us tbh; maybe we left it too late to arrive, I dunno?
Got there about 9pm for the last three hours, travelled cross country from Es Canar.
Music was really low around the pool area where the event was (wasn’t a full scale pikes night for anyone wondering).
The DJ on when we arrived was just stop starting tunes, no mixing. Peza was lined up for the next stint, we were looking forward to this.
Anyway, he starts his first track and the sound is even lower now, and I mean low. He complained obvs but no one is taking control or ownership of it. There’s no sound engineer due to the low key elements of the event. After 20 mins various randomers trying to help him out, swapping cables it was getting resolved so we drove back.
That’s really disappointing. Was toying with the idea of maybe getting to that somehow. Glad I didn’t.

After listening to the first 20 minutes of Greg Wilson this morning I thought if he does that again I would have to use up my brownie points and come over for a few days.
Tbf Marts it was a pretty standard set from him, so catch him in the UK somewhere 👍

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back