PIKES 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't think that's it. Can't remember it going so quickly into the main part of the song. I seem to remember it being a bit trippier, maybe a bit cut up and obscured/slowed down vocals (but my memory could be playing tricks!).

Hmm, could be one of his own cut n paste jobs. He’s pretty receptive to requests, give him a shout

Don't think that's it. Can't remember it going so quickly into the main part of the song. I seem to remember it being a bit trippier, maybe a bit cut up and obscured/slowed down vocals (but my memory could be playing tricks!).
Sorry no idea on the remix but it was a slowed down trippy version ( your memory is fine) 😀

Sorry no idea on the remix but it was a slowed down trippy version ( your memory is fine) 😀

I'm wondering if Lou played Let Me Go by SAULT and Show Me More by Girl Ray (another fave pop tune of mine from the past few years). It could be because they're on her Spotify radio station, which I'm listening to now, but I actually think she might have.... Can anyone confirm??

Just a quick note to say that Sunday just been at Pikes was a great night! shanti Celeste b2b roi perez

Very busy and main part of Freddie’s was an absolute sweat box but still always found room to dance and just a lovely crowd <3
I was there all evening and I can relate! Such great set building and great song choices throughout the evening that I wanted to explode with joy! At times, Freddie was more like a monkey cage in a zoo than a ballroom! 😅

Not sure if posted already. Jon Sa Trinxa playing Sunset terrace on the 14th

Attachments

• Screenshot_20231006-113040_Facebook.jpg
    Screenshot_20231006-113040_Facebook.jpg
    1,019.7 KB · Views: 37
I'm wondering if Lou played Let Me Go by SAULT and Show Me More by Girl Ray (another fave pop tune of mine from the past few years). It could be because they're on her Spotify radio station, which I'm listening to now, but I actually think she might have.... Can anyone confirm??
i’m sure she played Show Me More - definitely played this

Pikes Tuesday 10/10/23 'Disco Disco' closing, anyone want to pre meet for drink in San An before getting a taxi to Pikes?

Looking forward to tomorrow night and I've no idea who the secret special guest(s) is / are.

Apparently it's their Pikes debut, it's not someone you'd expect, and they're the biggest Disco Disco special guests yet (considering they've had The Martinez Brothers, HAAi, Joe Goddard, Jackmaster & Jasper James...) 🤔

Folks

I was thinking of going to Pikes 18/10/2023 for 'UPGRADE' night. -Do you think this night will be busy/worth going to, or pretty dead?

Many thanks

Last night was a bit of a waste of time for us tbh; maybe we left it too late to arrive, I dunno?
Got there about 9pm for the last three hours, travelled cross country from Es Canar.
Music was really low around the pool area where the event was (wasn’t a full scale pikes night for anyone wondering).
The DJ on when we arrived was just stop starting tunes, no mixing. Peza was lined up for the next stint, we were looking forward to this.
Anyway, he starts his first track and the sound is even lower now, and I mean low. He complained obvs but no one is taking control or ownership of it. There’s no sound engineer due to the low key elements of the event. After 20 mins various randomers trying to help him out, swapping cables it was getting resolved so we drove back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back