PIKES 2023

Status
Not open for further replies.
Never seen him before, but would probably be starstruck if I bumped into him. Him and Rob Da Bank are responsible for shifting my music taste in a better direction...

we were hanging out in sussex last year at the chillout tent (his side project started during lockdown). Cooks a mean dill curry!

Nice guy. slightly hippyish, quite reserved to start with (not someone to get starstruck by)

made some decent tunes with luca averna and rune lindbaek

we were hanging out in sussex last year at the chillout tent (his side project started during lockdown). Cooks a mean dill curry!

Nice guy. slightly hippyish, quite reserved to start with (not someone to get starstruck by)

made some decent tunes with luca averna and rune lindbaek

I was starstruck around Lou Hayter the other night, but then I don't meet many minor celebs. :lol: Yeah, going by the way Chris Coco comes across on the radio I'm sure he'd be a chilled & lovely person to hang out with/talk about music.

Today we're going to Pikes and Oushee for the first time.. We're sure to have a good time, but a first-timer would like to know what music and what kind of people are there? Apparently Wednesday's No Art left some kind of trauma on the young man! 😆

Today we're going to Pikes and Oushee for the first time.. We're sure to have a good time, but a first-timer would like to know what music and what kind of people are there? Apparently Wednesday's No Art left some kind of trauma on the young man! 😆

Oushe is fantastic and always a great vibe (I'd be there tonight but work says otherwise).

Musically, a real mixture of house, disco, garage, electro. Sarah Story, Hannah Wants & Kiimi guested for the R1 Weekend.

S/A/M in the bathtub 11pm-1am will be excellent!

Oushe is fantastic and always a great vibe (I'd be there tonight but work says otherwise).

Musically, a real mixture of house, disco, garage, electro. Sarah Story, Hannah Wants & Kiimi guested for the R1 Weekend.

S/A/M in the bathtub 11pm-1am will be excellent!
Well, Oushe was a great! I met a lot of new people again and only two of them thought I was a Bouncer! 😅 I also found S/A/M playing and danced there for a long time. SAM is lovely! ☺️

It’s a shame about his flight.

That's your typical UK - Ibiza flight, sadly. Tho mine this year was the most muted one I've been on. Maybe because it was 6am. There were a few people around me (& me) actually sleeping for a bit of it. :lol: There was still drinking, but nowhere near as rowdy & unpleasant as normal!

There should be security on high-risk flights, cameras and jail terms for anyone disturbing the cabin. I know some very nervous flyers and they should not have to go through this shit.

Yeah, I feel so sorry for the flight attendants.. Some of the behaviour is totally disrespectful. Then there's the risk of the flight becoming dry, annoying if you like a sensible drink to relax you in the air. And there's the small chance of an emergency landing with all the disruption that entails. I was once delayed by hours flying home because the outgoing flight had to make an emergency landing in Paris to drop off eejits.

Will deffo be in attendance on Oct 9 with this lot:

View attachment 16530

They just released some top tuneage too :

fingers crossed, this time next week. Darren/Jesse (jezebell) have some great guests. i know a few of them IRL. All really down to earth. Dunno yet if i’ll last the course, but we will probably hang there a few hours. A top recommend if you like the balearic poolside chuggers, maybe taking it up a few notches later on. Given some of the negative comments re certain crowds on here of late, this is bound to be a goodie and not too busy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back