Pikes 2021

Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed the interview with S/A/M. You should do one with her partner DJ Dribbler as well! Fascinating stories from Scotland and beyond. He's also written a couple of books which are high on my to read list
We did want to do something with him and help support his book, but it never worked out this summer. Hopefully we can revisit it next year though

Any final reports from last night? Police were rolling up as we were leaving the car park. Did they make everyone sit down and mask up?

Just back from our weekend at Pikes. Awesome (how could it not be?) From talking to people and experiencing Friday first hand, it seems like we got really lucky with our dates...

What I would say to anyone going in the next couple of weeks though is to make sure you get the right area booked up for the right event. On Friday we had dinner in Pamelas, which was nice, but very chilled. Popped next door to have a look at the sunset terrace and it was rocking. We asked to move after dinner, and luckily they squeezed us in after a bit of a 'conversation' with the bouncers. Had a great night...but we really wished we had started in there in the first place...

Then the next day, we made 100% sure we had the terrace booked for late drinks...we get there at 10.30ish, straight in, plonked at table...but much much quieter than the night before. No dancing, music seemed quieter, and less people there etc (not sure if this had anything to do with the police from the night before). But we could hear Pamelas really lively with a band on, much more life coming from inside there...and we were like 'f*ck it, we have totally got this the wrong way round'!

But overall, a great weekend...wish it could have been longer, but glad to have been back. Oh and lucky with the weather too...2 great days of sun, and was raining when we left on Sunday morning!

Just back from our weekend at Pikes. Awesome (how could it not be?) From talking to people and experiencing Friday first hand, it seems like we got really lucky with our dates...

What I would say to anyone going in the next couple of weeks though is to make sure you get the right area booked up for the right event. On Friday we had dinner in Pamelas, which was nice, but very chilled. Popped next door to have a look at the sunset terrace and it was rocking. We asked to move after dinner, and luckily they squeezed us in after a bit of a 'conversation' with the bouncers. Had a great night...but we really wished we had started in there in the first place...

Then the next day, we made 100% sure we had the terrace booked for late drinks...we get there at 10.30ish, straight in, plonked at table...but much much quieter than the night before. No dancing, music seemed quieter, and less people there etc (not sure if this had anything to do with the police from the night before). But we could hear Pamelas really lively with a band on, much more life coming from inside there...and we were like 'f*ck it, we have totally got this the wrong way round'!

But overall, a great weekend...wish it could have been longer, but glad to have been back. Oh and lucky with the weather too...2 great days of sun, and was raining when we left on Sunday morning!
blimey.. i had to find your low down in here paulo.. neatly at 9.18am this morning - good to see you have your work priorities in line : ) ibiza update for spotlighters or work, sporlighters it is..

Anyone going over Halloween weekend? I’m there Saturday night with my mrs and two other couples, we’re assuming people go quite big with fancy dress?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back