Pikes 2020

For the Pikes Nights bookings (for a Saturday night), it offers 'Outdoor seating' and 'Standard seating'.

What does Standard entail, as I assumed it would all be outdoors.

For the Pikes Nights bookings (for a Saturday night), it offers 'Outdoor seating' and 'Standard seating'.

What does Standard entail, as I assumed it would all be outdoors.

maybe the standard is meant as restaurant? truly not sure

maybe the standard is meant as restaurant? truly not sure

It seemed to be for Pikes Nights only, rather than a meal, but I booked outdoors and have messaged to check.

Pikes are also taking credit card details and charging €30 per person for a ‘no show’ or if you cancel less than 4 hours in advance without prior notification. Given the circumstances and reduced captivity, that seems fair enough.

Last edited:
Looks like i may be over twice in Sept.. some H dates would be nice (not a deal breaker though!) My hunch is it ain't happening..

I hate to feed the British northerner stereotype here but how much is the Sunday roast and do they do gravy?

I used to have the menu, but I can't find the email (I may have posted it on this forum at some point but god know's how to find it)

IIRC they definitely had gravy. can't remember the exact price but think somewhere between 25-30€ possibly? my last pikes sunday roast was a few summers ago

Back