Pikes 2020

Pikes stalwarts Homies are now doing a show on Brighton's 1BTN FM

Christian is a very good writer too - his history of Ibiza book is coming out in the autumn (date TBC)

here's something they recently recorded at Pikes >

Further to this, here's a recent feature Mixmag Spain did on Homies

Really interesting getting their perspective. We share a lot of common ground. Strange we've never crossed paths before.

(in Spanish)

Anyone here been to Pikes yet this year, either for Sunday lunch / poolside or an evening? I've seen a couple of pretty sorry looking pics on Instagram where it looks really empty :(

Anyone here been to Pikes yet this year, either for Sunday lunch / poolside or an evening? I've seen a couple of pretty sorry looking pics on Instagram where it looks really empty :(

we ended up there on friday. there's music and drinks, simply no dancing - same rules as everywhere. laid back summer evenings around the pool

we ended up there on friday. there's music and drinks, simply no dancing - same rules as everywhere. laid back summer evenings around the pool
Nice one - thanks @stivi . Laid back evenings by the pool sounds good, it just seemed really empty on the pics I've seen. Have they been getting many people in on a weekend?

Nice one - thanks @stivi . Laid back evenings by the pool sounds good, it just seemed really empty on the pics I've seen. Have they been getting many people in on a weekend?

can't say, I was only there once this year so far. of course it's nothing like an usual summer busy pikes night, but they just can't fill the venue from a legal point of view!

still better than nothing - I really think it's the approach people should take right now.

can't say, I was only there once this year so far. of course it's nothing like an usual summer busy pikes night, but they just can't fill the venue from a legal point of view!

still better than nothing - I really think it's the approach people should take right now.
Totally get that, and agree they seem to be making the best of things. Really trying to figure out if 'better than nothing' is worth a couple of grand of my hard-earned £ for a September trip, or I just write the flights off and put it towards next year. I need an Ibiza fix and want to support the island economy but with the no dancing rule and the new quarantine, it feels like the UK and Balearic governments are conspiring (not literally) against it! I change my mind every day!

Totally get that, and agree they seem to be making the best of things. Really trying to figure out if 'better than nothing' is worth a couple of grand of my hard-earned £ for a September trip, or I just write the flights off and put it towards next year. I need an Ibiza fix and want to support the island economy but with the no dancing rule and the new quarantine, it feels like the UK and Balearic governments are conspiring (not literally) against it! I change my mind every day!

in that case you simply need to ask yourself if a non-dancing ibiza is worth your money. I'm afraid at this point I see zero chances of rules getting relaxed at any point this season still and thus the only places you will be able to dance is your hotel room, your villa or one of the small secret villa parties.

this is off-topic now because we're in the pikes thread so I'll stop here. pikes looked great the other night is all I'll say.

Exactly the same as me....

116359698_3157079637711806_1230035066805668392_o.jpg

More dates coming soon...

Whether it's divine food, heady cocktails or a Balearic soundtrack you're after, we've added more happenings at Pikes to our calendar. Join us daily in Pamelas, where the mirror balls hang and the food served by our award-winning kitchen team is heavenly. Evening drinks & DJs at Pikes Nights, delicious roasts at Pikes On Sundays, sunset sailing with Saga Ibiza and so much more.
Reservations essential.

FIND OUT MORE

Pikes have teamed up with Absolut Elyx to add touch of decadence to our delicious brunch menu soundtracked by Brother Mark & Jazz n Palms (Riccio).
You receive a free Absolut Elyx Vodka Tonic with the brunch items, it teams perfectly with our delicious Eggs Benedict or vegan favourite scrambled tofu with Kale!
Kick start your Saturday… Reservations Essential

FIND OUT MORE

Celebrating the release of The Pikes Cocktail Book and the launch of our continuing collaboration with Rockett St George we are thrilled to share this fantastic competition giving one lucky winner an incredible RSG x Pikes Ibiza prize bundle including a stay at Pikes!
Terms and conditions apply. Entry via RSG website.

ENTER NOW

Our good friends at Coco Wolf saw our brand new pink hued restaurant ‘Pamelas’ and fell in love… so much so they gifted us their fantastic perfectly matched sofa. Outdoor living is part of the balearic lifestyle and this stunning piece ticks all the boxes. Now repurposed as Pamelas casting couch, check out their website.
FIND OUT MORE

We’re delighted to partner with Aero, the only way you’ll want to fly direct to Ibiza this summer.
At a time when a safe, seamless experience is the ultimate luxury, Aero has created a new category of semi-private air travel.

VISIT THEIR WEBSITE

Back