Pikes 2019

For the Harvey spotters (was there on 09/09), a few more tunes I can remember from early on ...

Barry White - Let The Music Play
Rene & Angela - I Love You More
Stars N' Bars - Stars & Bars
Code 61 - Drop The Deal

Got a bit hazy later on, although can obviously remember Cruel Summer (amazing!) and the Edwyn Collins edit ... :)

If anyone can ID this track I'd be eternally grateful ;)

For the Harvey spotters (was there on 09/09), a few more tunes I can remember from early on ...

Code 61 - Drop The Deal

Got a bit hazy later on, although can obviously remember Cruel Summer (amazing!) and the Edwyn Collins edit ... :)

I was there the same night. That 'Drop the Deal' track was quality (thank you!)

Sorry I don't know the track in the video. A few others from the night though:

D Train - Keep Giving Me Love (my fave from the night)
Mr Jools - D.A.N.C.E.
Kza - Open Up
Valerie Dore - Get Closer (Gerd Jason edit)
Loredana Berté - In Alto Mare
Pino Daniele - Yes I Know My Way

The Edwyn Collins edit is by Jack Priest. Towards the end he played that Queen 'You Don't Fool Me' edit which is by Pete Blaker (never to be released apparently) and he finished up with an edit of Joe Smooth 'Promised Land' before a ballad.

Code 61 - Drop The Deal

It's an 80's Italo Disco track, here it is:

nice! if it's just a cheeky edit, I'm sure it will leak out at some point - my guess is Roger Taylor vetoed any official re-release.

strong track selection. need to sort out a spotify at some point - unless anyone else wants to go first?

it sounded awesome - electric atmosphere

I saw EC perform live in a Kilburn pub years ago. he was a bit poorly but still gave the song his full. Never imagined I would ever hear it in IBZ, but that's Harvey for you - always expect the unexpected!

I was there the same night. That 'Drop the Deal' track was quality (thank you!)

Sorry I don't know the track in the video. A few others from the night though:

D Train - Keep Giving Me Love (my fave from the night)
Mr Jools - D.A.N.C.E.
Kza - Open Up
Valerie Dore - Get Closer (Gerd Jason edit)
Loredana Berté - In Alto Mare
Pino Daniele - Yes I Know My Way

The Edwyn Collins edit is by Jack Priest. Towards the end he played that Queen 'You Don't Fool Me' edit which is by Pete Blaker (never to be released apparently) and he finished up with an edit of Joe Smooth 'Promised Land' before a ballad.

Nice one ... defo remember the Mr Jools and KZA tracks, think the KZA one may have been his opening tune ...? (I was one of the first people through the doors! :D )

everyone always remembers the tracks at the beginning and the ones at the end. the hard ones are around the 2-3am mark when he meanders off deep into the juju on a twisted space jam odyssey.

Today's event cancelled!

72154053_1182121388638934_7178140882883837952_n.jpg

Back