Pikes 2019

Well that was the maddest night of my life. Went Pikes for the first time last night.

It's 2am. The music is unreal from Artwork and all of a sudden it stops. Next thing I see is a bloke in drag coming out singing note perfect Pavarotti's Nesun Dorma. Upon reaching it's final crescendo (think how the song goes) the entire room went absolutely nuts like we'd just seen England win the World Cup. I've never felt an atmosphere like it. This is 10% of the f***ing randomness of Pikes and last night. What a night and what a place. Well done.

The Fat Lady thing is great the first time you see it, but they have been doing it since Ibiza Rocks House at Pacha and it is just a complete atmosphere killer for me now. All of a sudden the dancing stops and everyone runs in and starts filming. Needs put to bed now.

The Fat Lady thing is great the first time you see it, but they have been doing it since Ibiza Rocks House at Pacha and it is just a complete atmosphere killer for me now. All of a sudden the dancing stops and everyone runs in and starts filming. Needs put to bed now.
I quite fancy her in an odd kinda way

Rune Lindbæk
28 September at 13:40 ·

Hehe, my gig at Pikes in Ibiza on the after after party for Harvey’s Mercury Rising that was booked in February have just been canceled because Seth Troxler is going to have a costume party birthday instead and he booked the whole place. North Norwegian silly disko vs big room 4/4. I actually like his music a lot. Vamos ala playa! Plan B in Ibiza town

Rune Lindbæk
28 September at 13:40 ·

Hehe, my gig at Pikes in Ibiza on the after after party for Harvey’s Mercury Rising that was booked in February have just been canceled because Seth Troxler is going to have a costume party birthday instead and he booked the whole place. North Norwegian silly disko vs big room 4/4. I actually like his music a lot. Vamos ala playa! Plan B in Ibiza town

Seths parties were talked about in the podcast. I thought they sounded loads of fun ?. I don’t generally have a problem with people booking the hotel out privately, unless it’s in high season when a lot of other people want to enjoy it. Then again - it’s not my hotel and I know how much they charge for the whole place - it’s a business after all!

Seth thing is every year is it not ? Shame they did not forsee this and plan accordingly I guess. Also bit of an end of season shindig for DJs / promoters on the island is it not? And a bit more eclectic than big room 4/4. Presumably the cancelled DJ got at least 50% of his fee anyway

Timings aren't going to work out for me tonight if I'm honest, if any 25+ forumers not currently on the list definitely want to go (bit rich, I know), then please inbox me and ill transfer the guestlist spots into your names and email. Please inbox me, first-come first-served. 2 spaces

EDIT: no longer available.

Last edited:
How late should be possible,we're in Ibiza Town and need to meet friends b4

At closing last year, we were told "full" at 01:15. How long it had been like that, I wouldn't like to say. Though apparently soon after they started letting in again

Back