Pikes 2019

I’ve been the past 2 years on a Saturday night. Artwork the first time (was ace) last year was Leon vynehall which was good but nothing special. Got guest list for DJ Harvey on 9th sept and looking forward to it - hopefully won’t be too much hassle getting in on time before it’s rammed! Have pikes upped their door policy this year? It’s just me and my wife going and I’m in my early forties ?
Just arrive early?
Btw, I thought the same about Vynehall last year

I’ve been the past 2 years on a Saturday night. Artwork the first time (was ace) last year was Leon vynehall which was good but nothing special. Got guest list for DJ Harvey on 9th sept and looking forward to it - hopefully won’t be too much hassle getting in on time before it’s rammed! Have pikes upped their door policy this year? It’s just me and my wife going and I’m in my early forties ?
I've also been on a Sat night the past 2 years, most recently July, unfortunately it was a little too busy tbh. They had a happy hour between 10-11 though, 2 long drinks and a water was €17 or thereabouts. I think that's 'reasonable' for Ibiza.

For any of those worried about getting in, just don't act a twat in the queue and you'll be grand. We've never had a problem

Oh Boy

Jesus Loved Acid with Joy Division Artwork.
Seems , thats these times were not so bad.
Thats the reason why I Love Ibz : Some of the People know what was good and give it back to the Younger Generation. Remember a event with Nicos / VU s music 2 years ago.
A Guy played the music and explained , Young People listened ...

70430178_1152493381601735_8398621518682128384_n.jpg

Headphones at the ready welcome to our new Pikes Ibiza Podcast, a 10 week series transporting you to the Ibizan hills for a behind the scenes glimpse into our magical world.

In episode one expect jokes, profanities, pink moustaches, alioli, disco balls, dogs-as-children and a whole bunch of nonsense as our Creative Director Dawn Hindle talks with residents DJ Harvey and Artwork about parties, Tony Pike anecdotes and what makes their friendship tick.

Listen or Subscribe now on
Apple Podcasts | Spotify

EPISODE ONE

Back