Pikes 2019

So whats the deal with Pikes in terms of how to dress/what to bring for a sunday event?

Example, I reserved a table for sunday dinner/roast and plan to head inside to Freddie's for dancing later.

I would like to sit by the pool, and chill in the sun during the day, but also dance later.

Are there lockers for patrons to bring some clothes and a bag ?

So whats the deal with Pikes in terms of how to dress/what to bring for a sunday event?

Example, I reserved a table for sunday dinner/roast and plan to head inside to Freddie's for dancing later.

I would like to sit by the pool, and chill in the sun during the day, but also dance later.

Are there lockers for patrons to bring some clothes and a bag ?

Thats exactly what we do, come mid afternoon for a chill in the pool area then Sunday roast, then party.
Unfortunately no lockers though :(

What do you do with your "stuff"?

I just don't carry that much stuff? If we're heading there mid-afternoon we aren't going to go in the pool or anything, don't need suncream, don't need to get changed... just chill out before food, then have a dance afterwards.

Ive been using one for over ten years.........doesnt solve the where do I keep a towel and bathing suit question tho. I suppose I'll just sit by the pool rather than go in the pool.
Or just risk it, stick it behind a chair or under a sunbed, if someone wants to swipe a wet towel and some trunks let em ? no huge loss.

Last edited:
I am planning on heading down at 10pm for DJ Harvey in a couple weeks is that good time? Also rough drinks prices?
€4 chupito (bit more for premium), €8 beer, €12 long - something like that. Rough approximations based on my card transactions and my hazy memory to what specifically i bought at each round! 2 drinks and 2 shots came to €38 at Harvey opening, anyway!

Ive been using one for over ten years.........doesnt solve the where do I keep a towel and bathing suit question tho. I suppose I'll just sit by the pool rather than go in the pool.

Dock & Bay gym towel (essential) and swim shorts from Asos (about £4 in the sales). The towel will be dry by the time you're ready to dance and can easily fit in a cargo packet. The shorts you can chuck away in the toilet bins if wet or put in the car if you have one. Logistics sorted.

€4 chupito (bit more for premium), €8 beer, €12 long - something like that. Rough approximations based on my card transactions and my hazy memory to what specifically i bought at each round! 2 drinks and 2 shots came to €38 at Harvey opening, anyway!

I kept the printed receipt from our wedding bar bill last year (but haven't looked at it since hahaha). Think the above is about right - I think maybe 14euro for the long drinks... was really pissed off to see that there were 98 G&T's on our bill when it got printed - WHY NOT TWO MORE!! WHYYY!!!

Back