Pikes 2018

BHS as every year - they just don‘t make much noise about it this time around.

wishing everyone a great halloween party, I‘ll give it a miss this year.

DSC_4370.jpg

One Last Saturday Night at Pikes

Expect Bushwacka! to take control of the decks in the intimate setting of Freddies. Sunny to be dressing people up in his boudoir before inspiring them to sing bathtub karaoke and Ruby Murry's impromptu opera performances. Expect more of the unexpected as we bring you the final Saturday Night at Pikes of the summer...

JOIN THE GUESTLIST
Saturday 27 October | 22:00-04:00
Freddies

Pikes__Content_agency_2018_330.jpg

Vote For Pikes!

This is your last chance to vote for us in the Best Of Ibiza Readers' Choice Awards. We're up for 10 awards, across 4 different categories.

You have until midnight on 26th October to cast your vote and we'd of course love it if you were to choose us for all 4 categories!

VOTE FOR US
pikes2.JPG
Our sultry bronzed mudflap girls have been a fixture at Pikes since 2010. The originals came all the way from Venice Beach and are currently presiding over The Curiosity Shop in Room 39. They proved so popular that this year we teamed up with the fab Rockett St. George to recreate them so you can have your very own at home!

VOODOO_RAVE_1000x1000_INSTA.jpg

Event Highlight
Halloween at Pikes

Tickets for Halloween at Pikes are now completely sold out! The only way for you to join us is to book into The Haunted Hotel... At your own peril of course.

FIND OUT MORE
Wednesday 31 October | 22:00-04:00
Freddies

pikes-hotel-room-2018_43906450282_o.jpg

Raising the (Mini) Bar

Hands up if the first thing you do when checking into a hotel room is open the minibar? The anticipation is akin to being a kid and waiting to see gifts under the tree on Christmas morning, and the very second you’re alone in the room, that little fun-sized fridge becomes the focus of your undivided attention...

READ ALL ABOUT IT

7384fa96-0bf4-4a19-ba93-61334044d7fa.jpg

We are the Champions, my friends!

THANK YOU! Gracias! Gràcies! Merci! Grazie mille. Danke sehr… a million trillion times thank you to all who voted for Pikes in the 2018 White Ibiza Best of Ibiza Readers’ Choice Awards - we’ve been named Best Boutique Hotel, Room 39 was awarded Best Restaurant, Freddie Rocks was declared Best One-Off Event and Melon Bomb was dubbed Best Recurring Event. We’re so grateful for your support, we’re flattered that you love us and we’re so proud to accept these awards!

Love always, Team Pikes x

BOOK NOW

23376527_1530743963678723_6789296443600922575_n.jpg

Halloween at Pikes - Important Information!

The tickets are now completely sold out, there will be no tickets available at the door and we don't run a guest list for this event.

There will be NO parking available, please arrive by taxi or by our FREE shuttle service. This will run from Can Coix to Pikes, returning to Can Coix and San Antonio taxi rank from 11pm to close. You must be a ticket holder to board the bus.

SUNNY.jpg

Balls, baths & boudoirs

It all began for me in 2011, when I heard that Andy and Dawn had taken over the hotel. Bells started ringing straightaway because of my relationship with them prior to that at Manumission; it meant there was an opportunity there, a window that I could potentially get involved. I felt that the moment was right for me so I approached Dawn and she said, “but what are you going to do!?”

READ ALL ABOUT IT

My asks for next year:

1/ Stop squeezing hotel guests for more and more money with increasing minimum days to stay
2/ Give a better discount at the bar for guests
3/ Sort out the security. Shocking this year with a number of our people being questioned about how genuine they were that they were staying in the hotel. We couldn't even get through the courtyard a couple of times from the club and the guy refused to open the door (bring back the AAA cards)
4/ Give an option for breakfast. If it is included, it should be available. Most are cheaper than the bog standard continental anyway, to have to pay for anything else is greedy.
5/ Sort out the 'everything is too much hassle' attitude of some and provide customer service that matches the price.

My asks for next year:

1/ Stop squeezing hotel guests for more and more money with increasing minimum days to stay
2/ Give a better discount at the bar for guests
3/ Sort out the security. Shocking this year with a number of our people being questioned about how genuine they were that they were staying in the hotel. We couldn't even get through the courtyard a couple of times from the club and the guy refused to open the door (bring back the AAA cards)
4/ Give an option for breakfast. If it is included, it should be available. Most are cheaper than the bog standard continental anyway, to have to pay for anything else is greedy.
5/ Sort out the 'everything is too much hassle' attitude of some and provide customer service that matches the price.
Breakfast all looked great but all came out cold every day. None of us could be arsed to moan. Until last day I bit into my sausage and it wasn’t even cooked. When I complained at the end the waitress was to scared to let the chef know. Was a fight to take it off the bill but she did but felt they wasn’t trained well enough to deal with that kind of customer service. Noticed a few of the staff was rude and very hard to get a smile out of. Didn’t spoil our time there though as we loved the setting and style of the hotel.

Breakfast all looked great but all came out cold every day. None of us could be arsed to moan. Until last day I bit into my sausage and it wasn’t even cooked. When I complained at the end the waitress was to scared to let the chef know. Was a fight to take it off the bill but she did but felt they wasn’t trained well enough to deal with that kind of customer service. Noticed a few of the staff was rude and very hard to get a smile out of. Didn’t spoil our time there though as we loved the setting and style of the hotel.

Mate waited one hour and a half for a sausage roll at 9 euro and was cold and undercooked.

We asked for a table for two at breakfast and she said she only had tables for four and turned her back. The staff have gone right downhill the last couple of years.

Having said that, booked for next year already.

Have no idea how they won an award for the restaurant. Sunday Roast was that bad last year we didn't bother this year. Reports from friends who had it this years also said it was poor.

Mate waited one hour and a half for a sausage roll at 9 euro and was cold and undercooked.

We asked for a table for two at breakfast and she said she only had tables for four and turned her back. The staff have gone right downhill the last couple of years.

Having said that, booked for next year already.
Hopefully for the benefit of the regulars like yourself and for future visitors, Andy and Dawn read this forum and will take note. It would be a crying shame for pikes to lose its appeal just because it can’t employ the right staff.

Why do you go back?

Because apart from the poor food, everything is too much hassle attitude from some staff and the vast expense, I love it. No other place like it.

They just need to fix the basics that have steadily declined recently.

Have no idea how they won an award for the restaurant. Sunday Roast was that bad last year we didn't bother this year. Reports from friends who had it this years also said it was poor.
I ate there on a Saturday night this summer and thought that the standard of the food and the level of service was excellent. No issues whatsoever.

Back