Pikes 2018

Went to Mercury Rising this past monday in Pikes. Was expecting a bad crowd, found it better than tolerable. Probably because it's well into September now.

Cracker over all, Harvey at his low-slung, chuggy best. Will definitely be back. Queues for drinks the only downside.

Good to read this. I felt like i’d pissed on the parade a bit in my review

My thoughts exactly. The bubble is going to burst at some point. Been run more and more like a business each year (and I get it is a business) But value for money and some customer service lacking.
It’s certainly not cheap to stay.

I watched it, very disappointed. The co-host (nope, no idea) was taking the p*ss constantly and they wasted far too much time on random things that no-one would ever realistically do (that therapeutic gong thing?!?).

Was looking forward to watching it and felt really robbed as I'd enjoyed all the other ones, and Richard Ayoade is normally pretty funny...

I watched it, very disappointed. The co-host (nope, no idea) was taking the p*ss constantly and they wasted far too much time on random things that no-one would ever realistically do (that therapeutic gong thing?!?).

Was looking forward to watching it and felt really robbed as I'd enjoyed all the other ones, and Richard Ayoade is normally pretty funny...
Yeh i must admit he was certainly less funny than usual and she was irritating. Wasnt great viewing

Back