Pikes 2018

Heading to Harvey on Monday, anyone know how early it gets rammed? Presumably once rammed, it stays like that until 4am?

Heading to Harvey on Monday, anyone know how early it gets rammed? Presumably once rammed, it stays like that until 4am?

I went in week 2. Arrived at 10:30-10:45 and it was still relatively quiet, maybe 6 other people on the dancefloor, plus diners. Didn't get going until closer to midnight, but was good to see the night build.

I'm excited for my first Pikes experience in a couple of weeks - going for dinner for husband's birthday followed by DJ Harvey. What sort of thing do people usually wear? I'm female, and not sure how dressy I should be. Usually when I go out clubbing in Ibiza I wear nice-ish trainers to save my feet and relatively casual - but as we're doing dinner first and it's a birthday do I want to look nice but not like an overdressed twat. Be good to know how dressed up the general clientele are in there.

@skoo the dress code is generally relaxed. But I would avoid going dressed like you've been on a spend-up at Topshop, as ultimately it is the young(-er) crowd they are less keen on.

I'm excited for my first Pikes experience in a couple of weeks - going for dinner for husband's birthday followed by DJ Harvey. What sort of thing do people usually wear? I'm female, and not sure how dressy I should be. Usually when I go out clubbing in Ibiza I wear nice-ish trainers to save my feet and relatively casual - but as we're doing dinner first and it's a birthday do I want to look nice but not like an overdressed twat. Be good to know how dressed up the general clientele are in there.

No face glitter

my missus wore trainers

But sequins are also accepted

IMG_5761.jpg

Back