Pikes 2018

39939457_10156491958466276_1561121209372901376_n.jpg

in the last few minutes....

djharveysgeneralstore Having sustained a severe injury while surfing i.e. a few broken ribs - which has since become exacerbated I’m extremely disappointed to say that I will be unable to attend and perform at both Dekmantel Selectors and Lost Village Festivals this weekend. Having not missed a gig in over 20 years I do hope you’ll understand on this rare occasion and hopefully I can make it up to you both party goers and promoters alike in the future. Really sorry. Lots of disco love Harvey x

sounds bad. wondering if his Pikes night will still go ahead on 3rd? :(

suggestions for a plan b if that night gets cancelled? or maybe they'll get someone else in to cover?

our holiday is structured around that night!

fingers crossed it's not too serious

Hmmm. In the event of his absence, I'd say stick with Pikes knowing your persuasion. Sure they'd find an (almost adequate) stand-in.

8cbdf615-f1ac-4a39-9f0d-50c82066ff0c.jpg

For the very first time this September we are delighted to announce we will be hosting a unique two day Literary Festival (11-12 September) in the grounds of Pikes.

Headlined by world-renowned, critically acclaimed names from the film and publishing world, and centred around sumptuous evening suppers, screenings, author readings and conversation, this spoken-word festival is set to be one of Europe’s most sought-after (and below- the-radar) cultural events of the year.

Award-winning author Irvine Welsh (Trainspotting), screen-writer and author John Niven (Kill Your Friends) and Stephen Armstrong (The White Island) will lead the event with other high profile names participating include accomplished authors Matt Trollope (Mr.Pikes: The Story Behind the Ibiza Legend) and Neil Forsyth (San Carlos).

FIND OUT MORE
BUY TICKETS

“I love Ibiza and I love Pikes. Literature? Well, two out of three ain’t bad...” - Irvine Welsh

this sunday...

Pikes is proud to announce the 8th annual ‘Freddie Rocks’ – the Freddie For A Day fundraiser in aid of the Mercury Phoenix Trust. Pikes was the place where Freddie Mercury celebrated his wild and wonderful 41st birthday party in 1987 and it’s the place where islands favourite DJs will celebrate with a fabulously flamboyant party full of fun in his honor.

From 2pm - indluge in our famous Sunday roast served with the soundtrack provided by our poolside DJs.

From 8pm - dress to impress. This year, we're hosting a 'Best Dressed Freddie' competition... With a prize for the best! We'll also have our Pikes Freddie Mercury Tribute.

From 10pm - the show must go on. It's into the aptly named 'Freddies' where we'll dance til dawn. Expect reworks of some of Queens greatest hits.

Line-up:

Very Special Guest: Andy Cato (Groove Armada)
Bushwacka! | Future Beats Alliance | Paul Mogg
Niel Diablo B2B Paul Hutchinson | Mark Jokes | Brothers Grim
Rusty Regan | Lynda K Bennett | Paul Linney | Billy Caldwell

Requesting guest list does not guarantee your entry to the event. We operate a first come, first served basis and once the capacity is reached, the doors will close.

Suggested minimum donation of 10€ per person will be taken at the door.

Strictly over 25 only. ID required. No tache, no entry... No exceptions.

Introducing our Week of Charity

Here at Pikes we are proud to support many different charities, some big, some small. Next week sees a week of charity events at Pikes. We'll be kicking things off with our 8th annual 'Freddie Rocks' - a Freddie For A Day event which is very close to home for us. Next up, we invite you to Choose Love as the Help Refugees charity join us for a very special night. Finally, Cosmic Pineapple are back bringing wellness and healing-infused activites.

Scroll down to see what you can get involved with.

PIKES18_FREDDIE_BLANK_1080x1350.jpg

Sunday 02 September
Freddie Rocks

One of the biggest nights in the Ibiza calendar our annual ‘Freddie Rocks’ – in aid of the Mercury Phoenix Trust - returns on Sunday 2nd September.

Pikes was the place where Freddie Mercury celebrated his wild and wonderful 41st birthday in 1987 and we'll be celebrating his legacy with a fabulously flamboyant party in his honour.

So don your taches, get on your fancy dress and get ready to Freddie!

READ ALL ABOUT IT

PIKES_CHOOSE_LOVE_DENIS.jpg

Tuesday 04 September
Choose Love with Denis Sulta

Just Announced! We invite you to Choose Love with Denis Sulta + special guests. Masterfully blending old and new sounds into his sets, he's sure to get the dancers euphoria jets firing. The intimacy of Pikes will provide the perfect setting for not only Sulta but the Choose Love event.

Join us from 8pm for a Syrian inspired feast, exclusive print sale & art exhibition before we move things into Freddies at 10pm.

FIND OUT MORE

HEART.png

Thursday 06 September
Cosmic Pineapple

Cosmic Pineapple is the merging of music and the magic sides of Ibiza. This September date will be the final in a series of day-to-night charity events in support of UK based Nordoff Robins and the Ibiza Preservation Fund.

Join us from 4pm for daytime experiences around the hotel before we move things into Freddies until 4am!

Come dressed in your best Cosmic Earth outfit!

FIND OUT MORE

SS-IBIZA-18-SQUARE.jpg

Event Highlight
Secretsundaze

We welcome back Secretsundaze on the final Friday of August for another special intimate vinyl spinning set in Freddies. Don't miss it.

FIND OUT MORE
Friday 31st August | 22:00-04:00
Freddies

pikes-32-2.jpg

Artwork

Artwork is a wonderful friend of Pikes; we love him and he’s pretty huggy about us too. We may well have banned him from jumping into the pool from the terrace for his own good, but other than that it’s a joy to have him around the place. You’ll find him playing in Freddie’s throughout the summer, relaxing by the pool or even sweating with the rest of us in the crowd at Mercury Rising.

READ MORE

Back