Pikes 2017

Just seen other photos. They have knocked another arch in and extended the dance floor back. Nice move.
extra space to dance!

18222147_1351763431576778_3314920326836998491_n.jpg

Is it possible to walk to Pikes from San Antonio? The distance is no problem, but I'm a bit "afraid" of the riskiness during night time (without sidewalk) - a bit similar to DC10.
I wanted to go to Pikes for ages and as I normally traveling solo (and I'm to mean to take a taxi for my own) it didn't work yet.

The new Freddie's is looking great and a much-needed increase to the dance-floor area.

Any idea when the actual Saturday line-ups will be announced? I've RSVP'd to the Sat 27 May party. Should still be great fun anyway.

Is it possible to walk to Pikes from San Antonio? The distance is no problem, but I'm a bit "afraid" of the riskiness during night time (without sidewalk) - a bit similar to DC10.
I wanted to go to Pikes for ages and as I normally traveling solo (and I'm to mean to take a taxi for my own) it didn't work yet.

totally walkable yeah. and whenever a car approaches just use the flashlight of your phone.

I kinda liked the furniture around the area! It added some character to the place. They removed the posters on the wall too.

Walked it many a times, maybe 30 minutes from San An. Not sure I would walk at night, but sure you could get someone to share on the way back.

I think the one thing that Pikes is definitely not lacking in is character!

I dunno, I thought the place looked more like a home with the seats in the back, like more of a house party, but it can solve logistics issues with maybe those Oakenfold jams.

I'd say the bigger dancefloor will come in handy on a lot of occasions this summer. saturdays, mondays and yeah, maybe those wednesdays too.

Room for oakys mullet. I heard he wants it called Paul's room on his night.. Freddie will be spinning in his grave..

View attachment 3513 Doorly and friends back from June 4th
Long Standing part of the Furniture at the legendary Pikes, Doorly, Returns for 3 very special parties in June, returning for his 5th Season of Doorly & Friends parties at the venue, This year bringing along his new concept "Reptile Dysfunction" Aiming to take things even more immersive and deeper down the Rabbit hole!. Each week Doorly will play an extended set in Freddies alongside some EXTREEMELY special weekly suprise guests and friends. The party starts 6pm Poolside for Sunset leading into a family sharing style dinner experience (Please make reservations) and late night action inside until sunrise!

This party is FREE ENTRY but GUESTLIST ADMISSION ONLY - Please RSVP on this link if you would like to come to the party. VERY IMPORTANT:

https://xceed.me/events/ibiza/35051/doorly-and-friends-present-reptile-dysfunction

DINNER:

Why not join Doorly & the gang for Family dinner, its very very nice and a great, intimate way to kick off your night and minimise taxi problems! Call +34 971 34 22 22 for details and reservations.

Dress code: Just Make an effort, No vests, Man Bags or people dressed like they are headed to the gym! Fancy dress is MORE THAN encouraged by Doorly & His Friends and good vibes only!

18195167_10155428967771554_775911576745819802_n.jpg

Back