Pikes 2017

Getting worried now as no word on mercury rising for 2018. By far the coolest night out in the land in the last few years. Come back haaaaaaarvey!!!

Time isn't on my side. Getting old ha. To be fair I may not even get out to Ibiza this year anyhow as off to Italy soon and Portugal in August. I feel like a traitor. I'm getting wed in Ibiza next year mind so we may have to pop over to check out some venues. I was sneakily trying to make it coincide with mercury rising so here's hoping :)

Never been to Pikes. Worth going?

I have had the pleasure of hearing one the world's finest DJ'S in DJ Harvey play there a few times and each time it is up there with the greatest musical experiences I have had with an extremely friendly and knowledgeable crowd to boot. Unfortunately I haven't come across much else at pikes to float my boat at all bar when Secretsundaze did a one off there last year that was ace. I wish that would become more regular.

I've also had some very tasty meals there and the staff have always been absolutely spot on.

It needs more proper house and disco music!!!

spot on @DreamDrums

do i know you? did you used to go on DJH?

anyone wanting an H fix will have to make do with glitterbox in sept though the venue is going to be shit compared to pikes

homies will be ace though - saw francis inferno orchestra and telephones listed

spot on @DreamDrums

do i know you? did you used to go on DJH?

anyone wanting an H fix will have to make do with glitterbox in sept though the venue is going to be shit compared to pikes

homies will be ace though - saw francis inferno orchestra and telephones listed

Only very occasionally did I post on DJH.

used to cry laughing at Faith. funniest forum ever (closely followed by Slam)

the point is they took music seriously but didn’t take themselves too seriously, whereas i think a lot of the dance crowd nowadays have got it the wrong way round

used to cry laughing at Faith. funniest forum ever (closely followed by Slam)

the point is they took music seriously but didn’t take themselves too seriously, whereas i think a lot of the dance crowd nowadays have got it the wrong way round

Very true. Very funny forum. Sad to see it go. I used to post on the Southport weekender forum too before it became soulful house bore festzzzzz

ha! nope, beyond a shared interest in disco/house (a rare thing in these parts). i often get confused too. i originally thought elmooreo was robbie g, that fgp was fusion and that diver was weluvibiza! (maybe they all are?!) i still get don simon and stephen mixed up too.

Back