Pikes 2017

I am halfway thru the kindle version of his book now. Its a good, quick read so far.

I had never been to Pikes before, but I will actually be arriving June 1, unfortunately probably too jet lagged for his anniversary party. I do plan to make it out for a sunday roast....

Last edited:
The legendary Tony Pikes will be with us on Sunday the 10th of December signing his autobiography. What an amazing story he has to tell.....wow!

His book will be available to buy on the day, a pretty great Christmas present for someone.

Join us for Sunday roast and make a day of it. Roast served from 1pm, Tony will be with us from 2pm - 6pm

Menu : http://www.projectsocial.co/food

Tony will be joined by the author of the book Matt Trollope who has written among other things The Life and Lines of Brandon Block and
One More: A Definitive History Of UK Clubbing, 1988 - 2008

We look forward to hearing some of Tony's stories of some pretty hedonistic days.

See you on the 10th.

Team Social

Project Social
22 Calle de San Lorenzo, 07840
Right in front of the car entrance to the port
Santa Eulalia

Tel : 871110893
Email : info@projectsocial.co

www.projectsocial.co

Congratulations DJ Harvey and Artwork! Mercury Rising at Pikes won Residency of the year and Art's House won Club Night of the year at last nights DJ Mag Awards. Thank you to everyone who joined us on the dancefloor this summer.

the world-famous ‘Freddie’s’ Suite (home to Freddie Mercury’s infamous 41st Birthday party)
4r9vnk.jpg

Quick and easy read and definitely a lot of interesting stories that man has to tell. Lived a very interesting life without ever seeming to actual mean to do so. Finished in about 3 days as there isn't much to think about when reading other than just enjoying the stories. I'd recommend it.

I stand to be corrected but a little bird tells me Pikes have been hardballing about charging entrance fees this season.... hence the radio silence

Interested in a Pikes night end of May - if there are any on is it guest list only? Attempted Pikes on Sundays in 2015 after a Sunday lunch in the restaurant but left during daylight as one of us wasn't well (pre-existing condition - nothing to do with the lunch!), so now we're staying more local thinking about it again, but might not bother however if I know there's no guarantee of getting in. Fine if there's an entrance fee but would prefer to know either way before making the journey so to make other plans.
Cheers,

I stand to be corrected but a little bird tells me Pikes have been hardballing about charging entrance fees this season.... hence the radio silence

Let the locals and hotel guests in for free, charge everyone else minimum 100 euros each after passing a vetting process.

totally agree on the vetting! keep the gimps out

i just gave them a massive plug in the book so hopef I'd get a free pass in too!

*i'd be prepared to pay up to €20 to get in, preferably with a consumición thrown in. If they're gonna get greedy though I'm off, much as I like the place.

I’m thinking a navy pair of Farah, grey slip ons and Pierre Cardin Polo.

I definitely think that would work, obviously there would have to be some flexibility. A night sponsored by Pierre Cardin also perhaps?

in other Pikes news, I fear the main man is not doing a residency this year. As it stands, he's just doing those HI dates in September, the first of which I miss by about 3 hours. Life sucks eh.. who's gonna fill those boots instead?!

in other Pikes news, I fear the main man is not doing a residency this year. As it stands, he's just doing those HI dates in September, the first of which I miss by about 3 hours. Life sucks eh.. who's gonna fill those boots instead?!

Fear or know dude? Really hoping for this on the Monday of our stay.

I mentioned the DIYnamic showcase at Amnesia to the missus but she hit me with her rolling pin.

Back