Pikes 2017

also....now confirmed

WED 4TH OCTOBER - COSMIC PINEAPPLE AT PIKES
4PM - 4AM
2e7c2a9d-5622-4b62-902c-48e50607aa67.jpg
Considering going to this as after all these years I've still never been to pikes. Any idea what to expect musically? cheers

No idea musically but Ive got tickets. If you’re there and see a short Scottish guy with sunburn drinking vodka come and say hello
Ha will do. Just got the email yesterday about the guest list. Never been to pikes and looking forward to it. Cocoon on the Monday something different should be good.

had I not been ill this last week - the plan was to go to france for weatherall, come back to barcelona yesterday and then fly across to ibz on the late flight (which is exactly what 3 of my friends did - all visible in that clip) and then somehow pretend I was at work today - all those plans went up in flames so vicariously living everybody else's night instead!

MUSTACHIO! is back. Special guests, bizarre encounters, hidden performers, upper lip tickles and everything in-between. Join us for our famed end of summer affair.

Pikes House Party are hosting us for our slumber party, so get your head down for our holographic hyper plastic glitter dreams... But no sleeping! We're gonna see it through to the early hours.

PIKES HOUSE PARTY presents DREAMS by MUSTACHIO!

We aren't going to announce our line up just yet, some we can't even tell you anyway! - surprises are more fun when they are secret. But as usual expect some very special guests. Don't trust us? Just have a carouse through our previous events.

;{)

DRESS: Pastel & Plastic, Vapor your wave.

22007309_1698531410165398_290253299857221402_n.jpg

Back