Picking up girls in the clubs

it's unreal whats going on here right now .. met mindblowing woman ( half spanish/ hslf madagascar) at blue marlin last night ... then with her to welove-opening ... then ....
day b4 some beauty from alicante came to me while minding my own business at cala comte asking if i could watchher stuff while she goes swimming ... one hour later we drove to her appartment ....
bazillions of possibilities here ... on the beach ... in the streets ... in the clubs ...crazy ... almost too.much...

it's unreal whats going on here right now .. met mindblowing woman ( half spanish/ hslf madagascar) at blue marlin last night ... then with her to welove-opening ... then ....
day b4 some beauty from alicante came to me while minding my own business at cala comte asking if i could watchher stuff while she goes swimming ... one hour later we drove to her appartment ....
bazillions of possibilities here ... on the beach ... in the streets ... in the clubs ...crazy ... almost too.much...
Did you get ripped before you went out there?

Did you get ripped before you went out there?

Lol. You don't need to get ripped or dig out the roids ... just be friendly and ooze that 'free love' thing which sets in after a couple of nights on the island. It all just "happens" after that !

Lol. You don't need to get ripped or dig out the roids ... just be friendly and ooze that 'free love' thing which sets in after a couple of nights on the island. It all just "happens" after that !
it was tongue in cheek really :)

Get yourself to the burger shack at the egg island and look for a damsel in distress(ie solo) then take it from there I've heard it works......:D

Doesn't the good old-fashioned Lynx effect do the job these days ? :D

You still have 40% to work out!
6840439_std.jpg

First of all, I know that this is an awkward subject, and maybe the admins will delete this post, but anyway I hope that the replies are going to be meaningful and helpful :)
I was never in Ibiza, I went to a different "party resort", called Golden Sands in Bulgaria. I had two purposes from my trip: relax, and meet girls :)My girlfriend left me two months before the trip so I was "desperate" to meet girls. I went with a friend who is not so close to me, so we disagreed on a lot of things, and we did not help each other during the night (he did not want to be my wing-man) I am a tall, average looking guy, not muscled, but I don't have experience in the clubbing and pickup scene.

It seems like this community here is open-minded and friendly. And I need some advice on how to get acquainted with girls in nightclubs (I think it is called "pickup" in Europe and US), because last summer, in Golden Sands, I wanted to meet girls, but my method of getting acquainted with them in the night clubs was wrong... I went to the night clubs, drank a little bit on the bar ( not a lot, I was not drunk!), and then I went to the dance floor and tried to dance with a girl who is dancing with her friend(s)..99% of the time, the girl did not give me a chance, the other 1%, I danced with the girl and after 2 minutes, we had a little chat("name, country"), she went back to her friend, so I had to dance with another girl, and so on.. I danced with all the girls in the night clubs and all of them rejected me..o_O

I am sure this community has some "pickup tips" that can be shared with me and everyone who needs them to help me meet someone because I am going there again this summer! I would love to hear from your experiences, and if you can give me some real examples with details, that would be awesome :cool:

Ok... this gave me the laugh of the day and I really needed it so here's a tip:

Don't be creepy!

Every one of my Ibiza experiences includes a "creepy guy" who either follows me around, offers me drugs, tries to "roofie" me (this one was actually a security guy) or just stares at me all night.
Have you any idea how creepy it is when a random guy starts brushing against you on the dance floor? Even if you're just trying to "join" a girl dancing there, it will most likely end up like it did.

The best pickup line ever (that was used also by my husband when we met) is: "Hi, my name is ... (insert your name)" :)

Do NOT start a conversations with lines like: "You look kinda lonely here"...

Just be normal. Introduce yourself. Ask her what her name is. If she will want to talk to you, she'll probably share it and if not, it is not worth it.
Don't leave the conversation with just a name an country - ask if she's here alone or with someone and if she would like some company. Keep the conversation going but don't push things.
And like the guys here said - girls are mostly picked up before the club. Try out a sunset bar or a beach during the day. Chat to the promoters if you find you fancy them. They might have a night off and be happy to go out with you.

Funny how guys talk !
I did say ; TALK . And pose.
In clubs or on the beach there are often guys, generally a few friends together, who start naughty conversations with me.
But when there's one of them that I really like and that I invite to my hotel, they seem surprised that the game they did start works, and it is really rare that they really come to my hotel. Oddly, Ibiza seems to be much more TALKING and POSING, I learned. So tell me guys, does it scare you when your fantasy becomes real ? I never did understand this ! It can be very frustrating ! Where are the real men ?

i am sure even non members write hitting on you. :cool:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back