Picking up girls in the clubs

e="Delmarlee14, post: 807031, member: 45992"]Best.Thread.Ever.
You'll have to check out Beans thread from a few years ago..massively detailed ibiza review I think its called.[/QUOTE]
You'll have to check out Beans thread from a few years ago..massively detailed ibiza review I think its called.

I'd love to, but I'm really lazy and can't be bothered to look.

;)[/QUOTE]
its worth it...
http://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/massively-detailed-ibiza-review-2012.66218/[/QUOTE]

I still remain alive and check this forum once a year

Girls love drugs just as much if not more than blokes. Be sociable with your wrap of gear/pills whatever it is your taking and they will hang around you like flys round sh*t. As the ngt is coming to an end mention your carrying on the party back at yours they will come just for the free gear then once your there the hard part is done. The birds back at yours and its only a matter of time before all the drugs are gone and you just end up shagging because theres nothing else left to do. Obviously all of this does involve you being able to at least hold a semi decent conversation with a girl. Otherwise they will just sniff your gear take your pills and disappear.
This is what ched evans had in mind and look where that got him??

The thread came up today so that's how it came to my attention.
I do think that the content is derogatory irrespective of whether it is in 2015 or 2020.

Forum needs more girls and more new blood in general. I want to read people's ibz stories. I couldn't give a fk what your dog looks like..

Forum needs more girls and more new blood in general. I want to read people's ibz stories. I couldn't give a fk what your dog looks like..
It definitely would be good to hear more about people's best and messy times in Ibiza.. I do love a picture of a dog though! Haha

Last edited:
There are still occasionally some good debates (eg west end) and i enjoy the picture thread. Musicwise though there's hardly any reviews, discussions. The spanish forum is dead. A lot of people don't come on anymore. Maybe it will pick up again when/if the island gets its mojo back? Who knows?

There are still occasionally some good debates (eg west end) and i enjoy the picture thread. Musicwise though there's hardly any reviews, discussions. The spanish forum is dead. A lot of people don't come on anymore. Maybe it will pick up again when/if the island gets its mojo back? Who knows?
I agree. The main reason I've come on to the forum is for the music content.
Live music is the main thing that I miss through the pandemic. Normally I wouldn't go 2 weeks without having gone to a gig.

Back