w7on0n.jpg

2822nbr.jpg

2s7w179.jpg

ncyxxt.jpg

2ibkhfr.jpg

5cfxx2.jpg

r8dwet.jpg

2iw9dzk.jpg

after cala llenya and cala mastella/cala boix/pou des lleó, it was time to continue with our route along the northern beaches..... then off to the portinatx tower, which i don't remember ever visiting before ! !

cala d'hort, may 23rd:

2nbx2cy.jpg

2hxyurs.jpg

4qsisj.jpg

2ustrnb.jpg

5loqxg.jpg

2czovpz.jpg

2ntwymw.jpg

b6an9t.jpg

2yo4f9k.jpg

rvdo5u.jpg

e7l05w.jpg

20zuq0g.jpg

nvyvy1.jpg

izahvo.jpg

5wwhac.jpg

34qjmud.jpg

1zc0lxi.jpg

3026ixg.jpg

busy day in cala d'hort with a stand up paddle surfing competition from the beach to es vedrà and back..... funny how when they left late afternoon leaving two big freezers full of all kinds of drinks EVERYBODY lying on the beach stand up and vrooooom grabbed as many bottles as possible ! !

cala d'hort, may 23rd:
... when they left late afternoon leaving two big freezers full of all kinds of drinks
EVERYBODY lying on the beach stand up and vrooooom grabbed
as many bottles as possible ! !
i grabbed both freezers later :lol:

..... october again. should we start a new thread for this winter or are you bored of seeing ibiza piccies :?:

..... october again. should we start a new thread for this winter or are you bored of seeing ibiza piccies :?:

I know you were only teasing....but that is the craziest question I have ever read on the forums:lol::lol::lol:

Anyone bored of Ibiza piccies is devoid of a pulse.

keep them coming please, it's one of the main reasons I come back on the site during the winter months 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back