PHOTOS - winter 09/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
it's like a codeword. there's also the writing "cala yoga" on the stoney cliffs there, so that's why.
1zx9q2r.jpg

cala salada, january 30th:

f4ms03.jpg

9tg9ac.jpg

2qipj5k.jpg

5djvnl.jpg

2dtxgf7.jpg

f4oia9.jpg

2qioft1.jpg

5up9tv.jpg

ilhd0z.jpg

24ll7yu.jpg

zxw6eh.jpg

bi16rl.jpg

2j47rwj.jpg

243qmx5.jpg

e8o3lz.jpg

313ive8.jpg

on our way to the west side for sunset we stopped in santa ines, which is celebrating their fiestas at the moment..... the almond trees arent in full bloom yet but, as expected, there was a lot of people walking around the valley enjoying the colourful countryside, in the bars and in the marquee next to the church (a big contrast with the rest of the year when the village is so beautifully quiet). btw, this year the annual full moon walk through the blossom from san antonio to santa ines is on february 27th, starting at 8pm in front of the town hall.....

cala corral, february 7th:

33w88bn.jpg

72yvqg.jpg

25p36fb.jpg

2cxhngx.jpg

1zlrkg1.jpg

2w582g8.jpg

w9v97b.jpg

jh3ara.jpg

ejss9i.jpg

21eoljb.jpg

30vn77k.jpg

2m5azqc.jpg

2q2jqyx.jpg

ofroxx.jpg

2wqvaew.jpg

orqqls.jpg

like cala llenya, another corner of the island where i havent been for aaages..... so here we go, here we go, here we gooo. funny how some fishermen have turned their huts into luxury huts..... some of them look like proper houses, unbelievable ! !

cala tarida, february 14th:

66huzt.jpg

5vy91t.jpg

f4r282.jpg

6en0on.jpg

o86n14.jpg

1sb6sy.jpg

s4012h.jpg

9koxaf.jpg

10h7u6w.jpg

off for a walk at beautiful cala tarida..... of all the restaurants there, cas mila is the only one open during the winter (they had a wedding or something because it was packed all afternoon). weather was ruuuuubish so we didnt expect to get a sunset at all..... as you can see, we got a nice and colourful surprise in the end ! !

i´ve been living there for 1.5 years. my best time on ibiza/earth ever 8)

there are also some hidden caminos, look for it. always surprises on your way. best route is from san carlos, calla leyna, cala mastella, cala boix and back to san carlos.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back