fwknwl.jpg

1693vhg.jpg

2s8loxj.jpg

20zqou0.jpg

2ag6tf8.jpg

25k08rp.jpg

118gncj.jpg

23u54jt.jpg

i could have started another quiz with these pictures but as nobody would have guessed where it is i post them here instead. happy exploring, with a bit of luck you might find this place one day.....

secret location ...
i could have started another quiz with these pictures but as nobody
would have guessed where it is i post them here instead.
happy exploring, with a bit of luck you might find this place one day.....
is that location between cala jondal and sa caixota/vista alegre ?

secret location, march 28th:

t8rps0.jpg

ekevkj.jpg

20few07.jpg

oppcmr.jpg

ea0h1d.jpg

3338svb.jpg

5ehkhs.jpg

svp2dz.jpg

2mpg5te.jpg

rmjhix.jpg

142tv14.jpg

14ctftv.jpg

118q3kg.jpg

t7iadv.jpg

2u8du35.jpg

2hnqtl2.jpg

343hjkl.jpg

aw70v4.jpg

nl7as1.jpg

zmf9m8.jpg

npi68l.jpg

20iyljo.jpg

jqg4n4.jpg

95ud02.jpg

2s7b91e.jpg

qn634l.jpg

w9ag61.jpg

3090imx.jpg

another sneaky location..... i wasn't expecting anybody to know where the previous one was so i thought it was time for something a bit more complicated. from this place you can see the sea surrounding most of the island..... on a clear day, apart from formentera, you can even spot mallorca. good luck finding it, you'll need it.....

santa - to san - road.
2.5 km right,then left,stop,parking und up

Here is a one off rare opportunity to acquire a sizeable chunk of the beautiful Ibizan countryside. The total plot is actually divided into two parts but is sold as a whole. The first is a plot of 50,000 m2, which possesses a current the license to build a fabulous property with a total constructed area of around 600 m2. The remainder of the vast plot consists of a mountain with a small stone house at the top of it. It is in fact the highest privately owned point of the island from where the 360º views are simply mind-blowing! The property has its own well and pre-installation of tubing for electricity.

until its fenced in:spank:

hostal la torre, april 11th:

35au8p1.jpg

2n9vscx.jpg

p5bbq.jpg

254xbnq.jpg

32zjcp1.jpg

after spending various hours at my favourite beach on the east of the island, off for sunset. no luck this time so we had some drinkies and left before sunset . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . when i arrived home someone already posted on the net a picture of that evening with the sky totally red looking so menacing and cool, so seems like we left too early. oh well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back