Phat Pants in Ibiza

have had a lot of arguments over the years as to whether any non-birkenstock sandals are ever socially acceptable - you don't really want to look like some australian who's into extreme sports (see also wrap-around sunglasses)

am thinking maybe those floral gypsy-ish shirts that spanish gigolos wear

where's that epic thread with the guy in the shades forever being spotted around all the clubs

I basically want to be him, so bad

the man is so balearic, it hurts

where's that epic thread with the guy in the shades forever being spotted around all the clubs

Fusion?

If you're being him, I want to be the mad lady you always see out in a wedding dress carrying a toy panda.

Just wanted to let everyone know that i have been ever seen anyone wearing these pants in Australia :lol:.

I thought all this rave stuff died out when good pills died.

Anyone wearing them monstrosities and dancing like that should not be allowed in Ibiza. They should be herded up at the airport and shipped back to wherever they came from!

not a fan of those pants myself neither, but...

Anyone wearing them monstrosities and dancing like that should not be allowed in Ibiza. They should be herded up at the airport and shipped back to wherever they came from!

isn't ibiza and its fans well-known for tolerance? ;)

not a fan of those pants myself neither, but...

isn't ibiza and its fans well-known for tolerance? ;)

:oops: You're making me feel bad now :twisted:

I just think they should be shipped in the same category as Jesus sandals with socks, Kanye West style sunglasses, and boobtubes on girls with muffin tops :twisted:

I guess I did have a pair of UV fluffy boots back in the day so shouldnt be too prejudiced...

I'm creating some for the boat trip.... they will have a rip cord for easy inflation in case I go overboard! 8)

Back