party-defining tunes (old and new)

haha yep! imagine hearing that for the first time in a warehouse. mind trully blown

That's exactly what happened last year when I was at not just any Warehouse, but THE LEEDS WAREHOUSE, with my good Thai lady who was visiting. We were literally walking out the door, 4am, and I heard LFO mixing in. Dragged her back inside to the front.

"WTF IS THIS?!?"

Was pretty much her reaction :cool:

It sounded real good on the Funktion One Dance Stacks.

That's exactly what happened last year when I was at not just any Warehouse, but THE LEEDS WAREHOUSE, with my good Thai lady who was visiting. We were literally walking out the door, 4am, and I heard LFO mixing in. Dragged her back inside to the front.

"WTF IS THIS?!?"

Was pretty much her reaction :cool:

It sounded real good on the Funktion One Dance Stacks.

awesome. 30 years old! snippet on TOTP Story of 1990 which is ace!

Two unsung heroes from the wolf&lamb/ soulclap stables.. background guys.. but always did the do..? Greg Paulus and Slow Hands.. regulars on BIS radio back in the early days..

Before my time but absolutely reeks of party greatness, bet this cooked up some serious heat on the Dfloor's around that era ..play this alot

Forgot how good this Harley and muscle remix was...
Kevin Yost "Like a Dream to Me" (Harley&Muscle Silvia's Deep mix) - 2006 by Harley&MuscleOfficial on #SoundCloud
Found a few H&M CDs last night. Top quality House from 2 Guys we never heard much of..☹ probably bad name choice..worth checking out if you like House
We deep yo!

Last edited:
Back