party-defining tunes (old and new)

Obviously not in the taste of the forum but this record notorious in Glasgow as a well known face slashed another well known face in the round room of Archaos back in the 90's and by all accounts started a massive turf war. Know that as a very good pal of mine now used to work the door and was there that night.

Obviously not in the taste of the forum but this record notorious in Glasgow as a well known face slashed another well known face in the round room of Archaos back in the 90's and by all accounts started a massive turf war. Know that as a very good pal of mine now used to work the door and was there that night.
Blast from the past with Archaos, i went to the tunnel and the arches as a preference but had some good nights there - sure i saw Brandon Block & Boy George to name a few ?

I thought of one...

My friend mentioned this track when I first started listening to house music a million years ago when dinosaurs roamed the earth. It's kind hard house-y I think, and was from the nineties; don't know how early. EDIT: 1999.

Blast from the past with Archaos, i went to the tunnel and the arches as a preference but had some good nights there - sure i saw Brandon Block & Boy George to name a few ?

True mate! Got over run by the happy hardcore crowd and not to mention every serious Glaswegian face at the end but back in the day was absolutely immense.

Tunnel was incredible again before the crooks and bams moved in. Still remember the waterfall in the gents, back in the day when you bought the Gary's and gear and the McGoverns would shift it freely in the gents and make sure you took the Gary before you left the gents. Was only 18 / 19 in those days but remember Tall Pall and Seb playing there and what a night!

Back